Ability for adding hero glow

Handless

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm giving some non-hero units a hero glow following this tutorial, but I can't find an ability without any side-effects. If I attach the model to "tornado slow aura" the unit will have a buff no matter what, and if I use the "life regeneration aura" a healing sound is played whenever the unit loses health.

Is there any other passive abilities have team-color attachments?

Thanks in advance.

Ulla_t

Reaction score
Well its actually simple, you can go straight into the 'Objekt editor' go to abilities pick it, then go down to sound :) else, you have to check the 'Sound Editor'

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
You can just use most of the passive Item bonus abilities with no extra effects, like Item Armor Bonus and Item Damage Bonus items. Just change the target field to reflect the model, and it's position(s).

johnnymra

Reaction score
My idea for this... because i also use such things... is the 'Item Fire Damage Bonus' ability, or the 'Sphere' ability. :D

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
If I attach the model to "tornado slow aura" the unit will have a buff no matter what

Not true. I use Slow Aura (Tornado) to attach hero glows, and all that's necessary to remove the buff is to set the Stats - Targets Allowed to None.

Handless

Reaction score
Not true. I use Slow Aura (Tornado) to attach hero glows, and all that's necessary to remove the buff is to set the Stats - Targets Allowed to None.

I was under the impression that removing the targets allowed would also cause the glow to not appear.

Thanks for helping me out once again!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.