Ability not showing it's icon

Reflexar

Reaction score
Hai Hai! I have a problem, I want a passive ability that gives the user bonus hit points. So I figured out I should use the spell on Khadgar's Gem of health, but the problem is, that even though I've turned it into a unit ability the icon doesn't show up on the user, but he receives the bonus.

Could you please tell me how to fix this?

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
I suggest taking a pointless passive ability, remove the effects and have a trigger to add the other ability once you learn and upgrade the ability.

Dest

Reaction score
Add a dummy ability that does nothing, and keep the real ability there.

Scary Nachos

Castro flashing Gang Signs!
Reaction score
First, if its a hero abbility, then it cant be a unit abbility, and if you are going to add the unit abbility to the unit abbility section of your hero, i heard that those 'item to hero abbility' conversions are very.... unsafe? Is the word? Yeah or they dont exactly work, like using a hero abbility from an item like using item level gain as a hero abbility, but im not sure. If i where you i would just trigger it. Easiest way.

Scary Nachos

Castro flashing Gang Signs!
Reaction score
I didnt know that :p
But i mean, you can make it so that you can have your 5 hero abbilities then have more unit abbilities

Vassilev

Reaction score
>>> Add a dummy ability that does nothing, and keep the real ability there.

listen to Cake. The reason why your gem of health ability doesn't have an icon because its an upgrade ability which doesn't have any displayable icons at all. therefore you have to make a dummy ability, supposing... evasion with 0% chance, and then you chance its descriptions and icon to match your gem of health.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.