ability suggestions for this hero please

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
ok iv got an hero using a spell called blades of the dammed what it does is gives the ability to swap batween 2 different blades (Burning Blades and Enchanted Blades)
when using burning blades the hero will have bonus damage but lose heath on attacks
when using Enchanted Blades the hero will lose damage but gain heath on attackls

so i want spell ideas for this hero that will go with that ability the model of the hero is illidan

must have a passive ability

i was thinking for a Passive some thing that depends on his hp % e.g if he has 80% hp he will do x bonus damage

well this is what i have so far

-spell one Blades of the dammed

-spell two -------

-spell tree[passive]--------

ULTI -----------

mute

Reaction score
and Maliken spell have attack speed for every hp lost not damage you can change it .

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
yes i know its one of mailikans spells..... i dont want all the spells to be the same that would be stupid......:nuts:

mute

Reaction score
hmm ok take this idea :
spell2 : add 2 swords close from your hero and each sword do 10 % from hero dmg or from primary state .

Ulti : make your hero collect soul , and when you got full charge like 30 charge you can use it for heal you or damage aoe or increase damage swords .

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
You need to be creative for yourself aswell sometimes...

You could have an ability which summons a blade swirling around the hero and deal damage to all enemy hit and make them bleed for X damage for X seconds.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.