Abortion

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Tom Jones mentioned something and it brought up a good point imo.

Usually during cases of Abortion we always here a women's side of the arguement and why sher believes she should get rid of the kid, or keep him. But what about the man's say in what is to happen to a child?

personally if two people were to conceive a child then both should come to a rational decision, but if one person, even if it's the man, wants to keep the child then the pregnancy should continue till the end.

A women may be the vessel for the child through the 9 months but a man was part of the creation and should have a say in what should happen. perhaps in order to get an abortion both parents must sign instead of just one.

now of course in the case of rape, or someone who doesn't know who the father is, the case will change a bit.

any way, whats your thoughts on this, personally if i got a girl pregnant, I'd want to keep the child, even if it meant getting rid of the girl.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
On most cases of abortion, the man leaves her.

In the cases that he does stay, and she wants to abort but he doesn't, well...
She's the one that is going to have the baby 9 months. Many women/teens have psycological problems, such as being 'fat', stretch marks, etc. Yes, this seems as a good reason to abort for them.

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
I say abort early, so when were ready we can have a do over.

l-hate_you

Reaction score
Sadly. if you really don't want and can't handle a child, theres no use in raising it poorly and increasing the population further. But honestly, the baby shouldnt have been in there in the first place :rolleyes:

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Should be illegal to get abortions or give away you child after its birth. If you dont want a child use a condom, don't risk it, and don't be a whore.

The only time it should be legal to get one was in the case of rape, or any other type forcing into the pregnancy.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Should be illegal to get abortions or give away you child after its birth. If you dont want a child use a condom, don't risk it, and don't be a whore.

The only time it should be legal to get one was in the case of rape, or any other type forcing into the pregnancy.

Agreed, except it would also be good if you could also use it if your life was on the line... not everyone wants to die to give birth :) <----(o_O)

Bartuc08

Reaction score
the things you all are discussing have already been debated over, i'm looking more for a debate on a Man's chocie in keeping what rightfully is his child

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I (and my classmates, together with teacher) watched a video about abortion.
We got to know a true story about a girl who was raped, and was forced to abort her child.
And yes, the men who raped her got away o_O

Abortion is just.... sick..
We got to see how they abort babies, and it was really sick... I closed my eyes a few minutes after watching that last part.

For the sake of humanity, I don't support Abortion at all.
It's like killing before-life.

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
> If you dont want a child use a condom

Condoms don't always work.

> don't risk it, and don't be a whore.

That's offensive and quite frankly stupid. -Rep for that.

I think man has no right to force the woman to stay pregnant, it is she who will be suffering even if she doesn't keep the baby.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I still think it should be woman's choice, because of situations like mentioned; the guy runs away. The women is always there.

darkRae: wow they just showed you propaganda. Anyway 88% of abortions are in first trimester, meaning it isn't really disgusting at all and you're pretty much just removing a few cells from something attached to the mother. I hate these pictures of dead babies. Like 1/8trillion abortions are that mature.

I personally think this isn't really a difficult issue, but obviously America has made it one. Two cells isn't a person. And even if it was, it's not your choice anyway.

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
The man's opinion should be second to the woman's, he doesn't have to physically support the baby.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
i dunno i still stand by my decision that if the Man helped make it and wants to stay around and support the baby regardless of what happens to his and his women's relationship, then the baby should still be born. getting an abortion if your husband/boyfriend clearly wants the baby is s selfish thing to do., and their are plenty of good men out there that are willing to take care of a child.

Reaction score
Lets compare the roles of both partners in the act of procreation:

Man: has sex.
Woman: supports a parasitic growth for up to 9 months.

The woman is the one who suffers - the choice should be entirely hers.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
What if the man wants to abort but the woman doesnt?

Honestly, if a man got a woman pregnant, and she keeps it the man will either have to help raise the child or pay money to the woman - but the man had no choice on the matter. He couldn't abort it, basically, the woman could ruin his life.

Reaction score
Too bad for him - maybe next time he will be more careful. It sounds unfair, but really, what can be done? No one can rightly force the woman to undergo surgery or take potentially harmful drugs simply because the father doesn't want the legal or financial burden of a child.

Zakyath

Reaction score
if the dad doesn't want it, he shouldn't be forced to do anything.

if the mother doesn't want it, well, we shouldn't have to call her mother.

you're saying that instead of abort we should bring a kid that isn't wanted in this world and destroy the fathers life? sounds great. really.

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
I agree with Zakyath completely. I find it unfair that the father is forced to pay for the mother even if he doesn't want the baby. If the mother doesn't want it, she should be able to abort.

I find it amusing that the goverment chooses to force the father to pay for an unwated baby's life rather than it's abortion.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Why do people act as if the Dads don't have a single say or role in keeping a child?
Sure, the mother keeps it for 9 months, inside her, she gives birth, she gets fat and all, but later, if the dad didn't let the mother abort, that's because he's going to take care of the baby. He will have whole responsibility for the rest of the life, and the mother won't have to come back.

On other cases though, both sides can't support a child, and bringing someone to the world just to suffer isn't right.

Who are we do say who dies? Who are we to say who lives?

Calling the mother's a whore? Why? Just cause they aren't old enough to mantain a child? When they had sex, they didn't plan a child

Reaction score
[...]
you're saying that instead of abort we should bring a kid that isn't wanted in this world and destroy the fathers life? sounds great. really.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. Thats the price we pay for having what a lot of people like to call "individual rights". You can't force the woman to have an abortion because it is her body, and conceiving a child isn't a crime.

I'd be open to cash incentives being used to resolve the situation were it ever to occur, but innocent people should not be forced to undergo invasive and possibly traumatic medical procedures against their will.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.