about status queue

Nerfpl

Reaction score
but it will remove buff/effect like of given ability. like poisons or anything with buffs. he mean to hide it.

try changeing buff in ability editor to some custom buff which will have everything blank. (icon descryption etc)

snmiglight

Reaction score
but it will remove buff/effect like of given ability. like poisons or anything with buffs. he mean to hide it.

try changeing buff in ability editor to some custom buff which will have everything blank. (icon descryption etc)

maybe it would be a good trick; but what if hover my mouse on it? wouldn't it show the buff desc.?

Nerfpl

Reaction score
probably it would show some small empty description window.

actualyy there have to be " " spaces or it will show "missing description!"

snmiglight

Reaction score
a single target skill to increase a target's attackspeed plus silence plus chance to miss plus decreased attack damage; i found drunken haze but it doesnt have decreased attack dmg; i think i can use other skills with attack modifier; but i want them to show only one buff.. can't find a way though...

EDIT: i want to have those effects to stress the theme of the skill; it intimidates the target so that it attacks recklessly and cannot cast spells.

Nerfpl

Reaction score
not much freedom here. only attack speed skill from gloves of haste.
decrease atk dmg from negative command aura but it shows buff (you can use negative attack bonus if its raw damage reduction)
for silence theres no way probably except disabling abilities but thats alot of work

also i thought about bloodlust+drunken haze. this make only 2 buffs but theres no silence still. but if you trigger him to attack targets recklessly i think it wont be able to cast spell s

kingkwong92

Reaction score
Nope drunken haze does not silence. Try silence for area silence or Soul burn for a single target.:thup:

snmiglight

Reaction score
sorry for double posting.. but, isn't dota's bloodrage does have silence and increase attack damage? what skill it is based on?

snmiglight

Reaction score
okay i get it now... now how can i have that together with the miss chance without having two buffs on status queue?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.