about WC4 Beta

exilus4

Reaction score
need some help here:D

my game version is 1.24e for dota version in my wc3, but whn iam opn wc4.exe it detect my version and block it,iam cant get in wc4 y???some one help me?or me need to do is chg back version to 1.20???:(

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Warcraft 4? I believe the beta isn't even released? Are you talking about a mod that someone did? Or are you talking about the "Warcraft 4 Edge of Eternity" being made in this forums? If so, the beta isn't released yet.

exilus4

Reaction score
Warcraft 4? I believe the beta isn't even released? Are you talking about a mod that someone did? Or are you talking about the "Warcraft 4 Edge of Eternity" being made in this forums? If so, the beta isn't released yet.

Warcraft 4 Edge of Eternity

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Warcraft 4 Edge of Eternity

That isn't an official Warcraft 4 released by Blizzard. It's a modification of Warcraft 3 done by professionals. Well, the beta isn't released yet. It's just the client launcher is released. Just wait for more updates in the future.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
That isn't an official Warcraft 4 released by Blizzard. It's a modification of Warcraft 3 done by professionals. Well, the beta isn't released yet. It's just the client launcher is released. Just wait for more updates in the future.

We're professionals? Huh.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.