Account restoration, post count, reputation

Dtere

Administrator
Reaction score
If you guys have already posted in the special members forum, please do not post here. Thanks :)

I should be able to get to this page by tomorrow.

Dtere

Administrator
Reaction score
We can revive your post count, but not the actual posts themselves. The posts themselves were lost in the crash.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Guys, instead of posting what you lost, can you post what you should be at? It makes restoring it much easier, since that way we can tell if someone has restored it for you or not.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Heh, is it even worth bugging the admins about your 10 lost rep points? I think it should be for people that had a high rep point count or post count. I dont know about the admins, but I dont remember half of you guys, and would not be able to validate what your saying xD

/2 Cents.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Halo_king116 said:
Sorry I did not think that it would be annoying to spend you time adding things up.

It's not that. It's that I don't want to restore someone's rep who already had it restored. If you post an exact number, I can compare it with your current amount to see if another admin has already gotten to it.

As a result, anyone who has not posted an exact number has not been restored yet. If your post is still here, I haven't done anything.

Also, any admins doing this, I think it'll be easier if we delete the request once it's been fixed. That's what I've been doing, for organization's sake.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Has mine been fixed? I've only gotten 3 +reps since the crash, and I don't think I had ~600 back then. I really don't know though, as I pay very little attention to rep.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.