AceHart - 4 Years Gone

The Helper

Administrator
Staff member
I cannot believe it has been 4 years. Time is marching on for sure. I just wonder what Ace is up to....

The Helper

Administrator
Staff member
This site remains today because of super talented members. TheHelper.net has been blessed over its whole history to have super talented forum members who have contributed so much to the site over such a long period. I try to pay homage to them in the Site History Thread but the fact of the matter is this site has helped hundreds of thousands of people and Acehart is a huge part of that. So are many others. The Helpers rarely get credit for the people they help but in this forum they do :)

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
True that TH, I usually go back to threads when someone helps fix something to say thanks. Not just leave someone in the blind. BUT he'll never be forgotten...

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
This site remains today because of super talented members. TheHelper.net has been blessed over its whole history to have super talented forum members who have contributed so much to the site over such a long period.
I recently went through the tutorials and the WE help zone and looked up old favorites. And yeah, it really is an awesome base of WC3 knowledge.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
I recently went through the tutorials and the WE help zone and looked up old favorites. And yeah, it really is an awesome base of WC3 knowledge.

They're old school but as the Editor hasn't changed much in the last years, the information they hold is still true.

He plays DotA 2 nowadays. With Whitesock sometimes too.

Really? I should play with them too, I played with Whitesock once. Truth is, I queued public, and Whitesock showed up in my game. :D Totally random!

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
They're old school but as the Editor hasn't changed much in the last years, the information they hold is still true.

Really? I should play with them too, I played with Whitesock once. Truth is, I queued public, and Whitesock showed up in my game. :D Totally random!

If you guys want to play with us, just add me.

ID: divergentEntity.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    My one game was basically Among Us but you sabotaged an entire medieval city simulated drastically inefficiently with dynamic NPCs :S
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    of course I never finished it x D
  • jonas jonas:
    xD
  • jonas jonas:
    I think you can still run the original game, just there's a chance your map won't work with the newer patches
  • jonas jonas:
    what development framework have you been looking at for mobile development?
  • jonas jonas:
    I'm currently creating (as a hobby) a space invaders like game for mobile using Xamarin, after starting a few larger projects that I also may not have finished :rolleyes::p
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Awesome! you should look at the Atari VCS platform it does not have a huge user base but the one it has is super active at around 11k and they have no games in there store
  • The Helper The Helper:
    basically it is linux
  • The Helper The Helper:
    OMG it is BanLord as Blackveiled on the forum
  • The Helper The Helper:
    what is up buddy
  • jonas jonas:
    thanks for the tip, that sounds cool. Never heard about the VCS before but seems like it should be a good match
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The winter vacation left a toll on me. I missed staying up late and sleeping in late.
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    i haven't looked into it yet
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    If I could use something Python compatible it would save me some learning
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    But Unity might be easiest
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    looking at old posts here makes me happy. Makes me be all like "wow I was pretty smart in 2009"
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    mostly failing at life through adulthood really demotivated me for a while
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    ....what I don't get is why the fuck they would force us to permanently convert to a version of the game everyone fucking hated : \
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    Raid Shadow Legends texture pack smh
  • jonas jonas:
    Most people fail at life throughout their adulthood. Sometimes we get to learn from it. Usually it just feels like crap.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What does not kill you makes you stronger is what they say
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    for real! :cool:
  • Varine Varine:
    Are we still on the topic of failing? I failed lots!
  • jonas jonas:
    If you ever want to talk about it we're here. The way I see it, you're still around. That required a few very difficult successes if you ask me:)

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome