Acolyte's StringOrder

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Anyone knows the stringorder for the acolyte gold income? Whenever the gold pops up over the haunted gold mine...anyone?
Same as for peon/peasants are "harvest", that means when the peon/peasant delievers the gold into a townhall, while i want the "same"thing with the acolyte... its order string basically:) Is it stand work gold? hmm ill test:p nope, it wasnt!
+rep cheerio

EDIT; "gather" does not work nor do this: standworkgold, stand gold, work, gold, harvestgold, undeadharvest, acolytegold, acolyte gold, gather, gather gold, gathergold, gatheracolyte, gather acolyte, gather acolyte gold, acolyte gather, acolye gather,

the Lumpy

►►►
Reaction score
This can help you figure out what the order string is:
Code:
Events
    Unit - A unit is issued an order targeting an object
    Unit - A unit is issued an order targeting a point
    Unit - A unit is issued an order with no target
Conditions
Actions
    Game - Display to (All Players) the text (((Name of (Ordered Unit)) + " was issued the order: ") + (String (Issued Order)))

ManyTimes

Reaction score
Naa that doesnt work, tested something similar to that yesterday...
Code:
AcoFFS
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
        Unit - A unit Is issued an order with no target
        Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
        Unit - A unit Begins channeling an ability
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
        Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
        Unit - A unit Stops casting an ability
    Conditions
    Actions
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: (String((Issued order)))
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: (Name of (Ordered unit))
I also did a test with abilities as the event, since ye.. mining gold might be an ability order..or whatever, but it doesnt display shit! Only displays "smart" when the acolyte is going towards the goldmine...:( Sux so bad!;)
Which is also why i made this thread<3 and then started to just try out orders.. write anything , but i guess it cannot be "viewed", same with entangled gold mine for Nightelf

P

putty101

im also having trouble with the undead income...sigh. it may be helpfull to know the acolyte dosent "mine gold" at all. all they do is trigger the haunted gold mines "blighted gold mine" ability which is the ability that actually gives you gold based on the number of acolytes "minning".

ManyTimes

Reaction score
Yes, I know... buuut. instead i took a "shortcut"... I just used a autocast ability to target the goldmine... and yes, pop up gold by a floating text and added the things i needed...somehow:p

But the worst things in the editor is the "targets allowed", its like , you cannot get it properly done the first 10 times you test it... that sickens me!
Cheerio:shades:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.