Active NUON users

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
We still have thrift stores and flea markets all over the place. Traders Village is one of the more popular ones.

cdoty

Cool Member
Reaction score
I found a decent number of things at thrift stores over the last three weekends. I haven't been to many flea markets though.

The Pennywise ones are pretty decent, and their prices are nowhere near Salvation Army's rip off prices.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The real gold mines are the garage sales but all the good stuff usually goes early and it is hard to get many of them early enough to get the gaming stuff. When you do score though you can score big, usually on old Atari 2600 stuff.

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
since I am a manager in retail, I get very few saturdays off so yard sales are not much of an option for me. I run adds once in a while online for games but people rarely answer them, So most of my games come from ebay or trades on atariage. BTW IS3 just went for 90 bucks on ebay.

midnight8

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you think that is a lot of money? I can't get the game in any other way, so I think it is an Ok price.

Its definitely not a huge amount of mony but is more than I have seen it go for in the past which I think has been in the 70 dollar range. I would probably pay it if I could afford to. Just with so few people that know about they game I'm kinda supprised the price keeps going up.

cdoty

Cool Member
Reaction score
Two of the titles that were on EBay are available on Amazon for less. Merlin Racing is on Amazon for around $14, and Freefall is listed for around $7.

The links in the Nuon Dome software section will take you right to them.

midnight8

Staff member
Reaction score
there are actually several items for download in the download section. I have downloaded Decaying Orbit and had a lot of fun with it.

E

EugeneE

Well, I came back to NUON after a couple of years of inactivity.

My life has been hectic over the past couple of years. I become a victim of identity theft several months ago, someone wiped out my whole bank account, still trying to correct the problems.

I was diagnosed with anxiety/panic disorder & depression last year.

On the old forums, I mentioned that I worked for Airborne Express, that has changed, I work for DHL (since January 2007). Hopefully, by the end of this week, I'll have my NUON player hooked up again, then I'll burn the software to a CD & play them again after not playing them for several years.

V-SNES

NUON Lover!
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow this thread is almost 15 years old. Well, better late than never. I too am active :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.