Active NUON users

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am brand new here but I have been reading for a while. I still play my nuon quite often. Mostly t3k and sometimes merlin racing. I would love to get a hold of iron soldier and space invaders xl but when they do appear on ebay the money gets out of control. I bought my samsung 501 brand new several years ago and my wife bought me 4 games off amazon after that, but I love the system. I am looking for some stealth controllers tho. All I have is the warrior controllers

T

TXG--MNX

Still here a happy N505 user still need to build the joypad connectors on it :)
and find some free time to write some code for it ....

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Since there isn't a heck of a lot of activity here, I thought I'd ask this question. How many active NUON users are out there anymore? It seems like it is pretty dead. :(

That makes me wonder, is the lack of new games because of the lack of activity, or is the lack of activity because of the lack of new games? Or is the lack of activity because everyone is busy playing T3K? :D

Brian Gudzevich
-NUONica, back from the dead
-http://nuonica.atariansun.com

Whats T3k?

cyberdemon

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I still use my N501 for movies(when it decides to play them..lol.) and the vlm.The cd's and games still play perfectly,movies are hit and miss like it won't even load saving private ryan but it plays transformers perfectly.

M

MMDN

Hi,

I always visit this page, reading the posts.

I live in Chile. I still have my 501 since 2001 and the only problem was a burn fuse. I don't use it very often but I use the RC. I own a few Samsung DVD players and the RC of those are ugly. so I kept the RC of my Nuon close to me.

Until today I didn't see any DVD player with a beautiful GUI that this one have.

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Still here a happy N505 user still need to build the joypad connectors on it :)
and find some free time to write some code for it ....

If you want to start coding, I have quite a few samples I can give you.

Stephen Anderson

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Why don't you post them Stephen?

Ask and you shall receive. Give me a few to gather everything up. I'll try to have something posted this evening.

***EDIT***
Files are on another machine. I'll try to get them posted tomorrow. It's nothing earthshattering.

Stephen Anderson

cdoty

Cool Member
Reaction score
I've had an N501 for several years now, and only own an IS3 demo disks.

I've considered doing Frog Feast for the Nuon, if only for the challenge.

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Holy crap, man. You just brought back a large happy memory. I used to play Frog Bog way back when. I literally haven't thought about the game in like twenty years. :)

I never even knew about Frog Feast. Bring on the port!

cdoty

Cool Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, man. You just brought back a large happy memory. I used to play Frog Bog way back when. I literally haven't thought about the game in like twenty years. :)

I never even knew about Frog Feast. Bring on the port!

Hehe, you must've played it on the Intellivision. I think the Atari 2600 (and C64) versions were called Frogs and Flies.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
That is a couple of hours. Cool to see some fans in the area.

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I miss the thrift stores and flea markets in houston. I used to find so many games there that I didn't know what to do with them. I never find anything around here. There was even a game store in the pasadena mall that used to sell atari and intellivision, coleco games and such and sold them all to me before they closed down. I think I paid around 300.00 and got about 25 game systems and several hundred games.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.