Tutorial Advanced Maze Tutorial

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Yeah, i've never gotten a leak, so I dont know what to do with them, and I don't know what they do. Yes, I use RoC, but I can just convert the tft triggers to RoC anyways.....

Really? It's imposible to do not have a leak in a game.

Well, that ice trigger has never leaked for me. I've made about 30 ice triggers this exact one. Nothing has happened. Just feels like a normal ice trigger!

Bah, if you have a high speed computer you won't see it, but mines will crash over 10 min.

This can be used in RoC, as long as you have TFT installed. Just go to edit in your trigger editor, and convert to custom text. This will work with any tft trigger!!

Custom Script exists in RoC? Never heard that.

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
It exists in RoC, you just have to hate TFT installed. You can go to you trigger editor and convert to custom text. It converts to jass, and u can save it as a RoC map with tft triggers. I think im going to edit a few things in that tutorial to make it more detailed, thanks

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
It exists in RoC, you just have to hate TFT installed. You can go to you trigger editor and convert to custom text. It converts to jass, and u can save it as a RoC map with tft triggers. I think im going to edit a few things in that tutorial to make it more detailed, thanks

... you mean you no need TFT, but you need it to convert.

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
Yes, you don't need TFT. Oviously people arent going to buy it for this reason. This was for RoC players with TFT installed... :)

T

TRIVIUM

Hmm...

:D I didnt get the wisp whirl trigger can someone explain it again for me please. or if theres another way...?:confused:

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Other than the leaks, the sliding is kinda dumb... But I suppose that's for RoC? The best way is to use a Terrain type condition, to see if they are on ice.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.