Advanced Warcraft V1.0

warcraft7

Reaction score
Welcome people of the warcraft forums if youve been here recently you may have seen my post about my map for advanced warcraft. Well after much time and trouble i finally got the humans finished.

Please note that this is very early in development and as such only the humans have been updated. The orcs will be coming next and hopefully very soon

Please Provide Feedback on this thread about what can be improved and what needs to be changed.

==================CHANGELOG==================
After much harassment and hatred the elves have left the humans. In the wake of their leave the humans have lost much of their magical abilities but have struggled through and survived.

Magical Camp Building added Contains the upgrades for the Medic and the Wizard as well as the units themselves
General-
Heavy Armor now takes 175% from magical attacks(Caster units will be buffed later)

Races are back to 3 heros and more shall be added much later along with new ones
=================HUMAN================
Medic-
First Aid Heals a unit for 200 over 15 seconds
Dispel-Dispels all magical effects in an area and deals damage to summoned units
Revive Footman- Revives a footman to fight agian with 50% of his hit points

Wizard-
Arcane Empowerment-Adds 3 Armor and increases the hit point regeneration of the targeted unit
Summon Mini Fire Elemental-Summons a fire elemental with a low but fast attack
Arcane Torrent-Creates a torrent of arcane energy in the area slowing units by 30%(Channeling)

Riflemen-
Long Rifles has been slightly buffed
Inferred Scopes- Allows the Riflemen to spot invisible units close to him

Footmen-
Advanced defend added
Advanced defend-Imbues the footmen shields with arcane energy reducing magical damage taken while its active by 50%.

Knight-
Boastful Shout added
Boastful Shout -The Knight shouts a challenge at nearby enemies forcing them to attack him.

Gyro copter-
Bombs may be learned at Teir 2

i probably missed a few changes and there were a few stealth ones since i dont want people stealing my map ;)

Download link is here

https://rapidshare.com/files/3203295333/ADVWTerenasStand.rar

Big thanks to those at TheHelper.net who greatly helped in the creation of this map

Epic War Link

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/197113/

wilze

Reaction score
Why post a map that's in it's very early stages? It always confuses me. I'll take a look at your map and give it a proper review in a few hours.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.