Adventure Quest RPG

Did you actually want to upgrade to a Guardian for money?

• YES! IM A BIG SUCKER FOR RPG GAMES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO! IM BROKE AND DON'T WANNA PAY!

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
This is a web-browser games for those who cannot download games because of some....strange.....reason (cough)... anyways,
RPG Game
PROS: :)
It's free, (Unless you upgrade)
I haven't seen blood, but you kill monsters...
Multiclasses (Rogue, Mage...etc.)
Over 1000 Monsters to kill (Frogzards, Firebirds...etc)
CONS: :(
You might have to wait for the surver to be unfull :banghead:
They focus way too much to make you want to upgrade.... :confused:

Adventure Quest RPG

Rad

Reaction score
They have to spam "BECOME A MEMBER" to make money lol.

Its the online single player RPG :rolleyes:

Easy to make it into a client download.

Syndrome

Reaction score
Rad said:
They have to spam "BECOME A MEMBER" to make money lol.

Its the online single player RPG :rolleyes:

Easy to make it into a client download.
They are basically telling you to "UPGRADE TO A GUARDIAN NOW!" every paragraph, seriously. They try to make you spend your money to become invincible in the game.... like the 10,000 gold bonus, wth?! Anyways, it's fun, but gets repititive after a long while. Different classes, weapons, and pets make it's replayable value high enough to capture your attention :rolleyes:

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I think I've tried it... I didn't like it... It's so sad these free games advertise so much... :banghead:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
You realize how biased your poll is?

One, you're stupid and fall for any RPG game trap.

or.

Two, you're poor.

Not very good choices.

Syndrome

Reaction score
Alexander said:
You realize how biased your poll is?

One, you're stupid and fall for any RPG game trap.

or.

Two, you're poor.

Not very good choices.
hehehe, i know, i just wanna know who is dumb enough to upgrade and pay :D

subzero

Reaction score
I love AQ,it gets boring if you play it too much and u have to be a guradian to do most of the stuff.

Syndrome

Reaction score
That's whats so annoying about it, you see the word "GUARIDANS ONLY" or "UPGRADE NOW" every sentence

E

Eilhal

It is a great game... I play it level 63 :D Guardian of course... not that much money and it's permanent... also you gain access to Dragon Fable (same time game... just better) which also has an option to pay which I think is gay but... it is worth it... (I haven't made the second pay on the new game because it is still in it's beta version... not all the features are in yet... you can't use skill points etc. but it is still a great game)

8g7w55sdgfh

does anyone know of a hack to become a gardian for free?

E

Eilhal

You cannot do that and if you did you would be stealing and breaking the law... it may be a game on the internet but it's still sgainst the law, and I know that TheHelper.Net does not support that and I would not post anything else about it.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
AdventureQuest is horrible. The only good thing about them is the unique ads. Other than that...bleh.

L

lordkastor

Adventure quest is alright the graphics can be shoody and childish now and again and it becomes repetitive after a while. It becomes annoying that it is constantly trying to get you to upgrade to guardian and his doesnt help the fact that it uses dead users so the free spots are almost always full. another thing that is a shame is that a few of the older quests that you could play for free you can no longer do this and have to become a guardian to play them. the last problem with adventure quest is the z-tokens which hasent been finalised and you cant get into the shop so overall only really a good game if you pay to become a guardian.

E

Eilhal

ummm... the Z-Tokens do work... you can get to the shop they just haven't made all the items you can buy... and paying for gaurdian is nessacary to be able to run a game... and they don't use dead characters... there are just actually that many people that play the game... the annoying thing about it is.. once you pay and become a guardian you acn play the new game Dragon Fable... which has another pay upgrade that you have to get to do anything worthwhile (but it's still a good game... I just don't play it to o much)

S

SlimeJumper

I have played it for a while, but it gets boring if you become stronger. They also advertise way too much.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.