[Advertise] Masterful Mappers and Live Chat

S

Scarzzurs

Hey there mapper :)

I am Scarzzurs, maker of the map Medieval Stronghold and member of the clan: Masterful Mappers.
As you might have seen this thread is an advertising of my clan (the rules didn't say i couldn't do this, imo. If i am wrong, i'm very sorry).

That doesn't only mean that we are a clan looking for members (we are), but it is also meant to be a helping hand to mappers like yourself. What we have to offer is a forum (not as good as this one, so don't mind that) and an irc channel with up to 15 members at a time currently.
The irc channel offers quickly help as there is almost always one online in there, and about 5 members visit every day (sometimes more). It is also very easy for people to get there as we have set up a java-applet that allows you to get in the irc channel without an irc client.
So if you are one of those guys that has a question that requires live support or just can't wait for your post to be answered, this is the solution to you. :)

We work will all kinds of mapping technics, like modelling(!), jass-scripting, terraining and so on.

So all in all: Please feel free to join us, we always like to help out :)
Links:
Irc: Java-Applet
Irc: Client Required
Clan info

- Scarzzurs

S

Scarzzurs

Hehe, thanks :)

If any admin or moderator reads this message, i would ask you to change the name of this thread to "[Advertise] Masterful Mappers and Live Chat

Since the topic isn't only about the clan...

Also i am very happy to see how many people have taken the opportunity and have joined the channel since i put this up :)

- Scarzzurs

S

Scarzzurs

Masterful Mappers on Northrend

But: We are only there when we are gathering before testing a map or sth like that. That is why i suggest using the irc applet chat. We are always there, and some people even leave their computer on so they can gather messages while they are away.

- Scarzzurs

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
for me the IRC thing doesnt work, and move it to USEast inoone uses nothrend, USEast a lot more popular then nothrend, by USEast i mean Azeroth, or have it on both.

S

Scarzzurs

Well, it is not like we have problems with being on Northrend, the clan already has members from Europe AND USA. However all three founders are from Europe. We already use the others servers from time to time.
But i can't promise that we won't move to USA either, but right now, it doesn't really matter. We meet at the irc chat and then arrange games and such from there...

- Scarzzurs

S

Scarzzurs

Do you have java installed?

It works for everyone else that has tried i think...

- Scarzzurs

Pyromancer

Reaction score
ill join the clan, if you want. i hope its not a ladder clan, i have played virtualy no normal games. i mostly map, and play mazes, and a few AOSs. sounds like a really nice clan tho. im good at non JASS triggers, unit editing, treetech making, and partial terrain. im making 2 maps, and thinking about a third.

S

Scarzzurs

If you think you have a change of becomming a member, you should go stay in our channel AND go to this page and send us a join form :)

Btw. we are NOT a ladder clan, as a lot of the members, including me have no melee stats at all :)

In order to join the clan you must have some skill and things to show us, but showing improvement in skills and abilities have before let members into the clan :)

- Scarzzurs

Pyromancer

Reaction score
Scarzzurs said:
Btw. we are NOT a ladder clan, as a lot of the members, including me have no melee stats at all :)
- Scarzzurs
lol, niether do i. i dont have anything finished to show you yet...., shall i just attach a map im working on?

S

Scarzzurs

Scarzzurs said:
If you think you have a change of becomming a member, you should go stay in our channel AND go to this page and send us a join form :)

- Scarzzurs

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.