Weird African businessman dies after being raped by his 5 wives

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A businessman in Nigeria died after being raped by five of six wives. According to theDaily Mail, Uroko Onoja partied at a bar in Ugbugbu, Nigeria until the wee hours of the morning in July.

When he returned home, he decided to have sex with his youngest wife. However, his five other wives became jealous and barged into his master bedroom. The women were armed with knives and sticks and began attacking Onoja. They eventually forced Onoja to have sex with them as well.

He had sex with four of his wives in a row. But once the fifth wife approached to have sex with Onoja, he stopped breathing and eventually died. The five wives who forced Onoja to have sex ran into the woods.

Last edited:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Sooo he died from wounds or from an extreme case of happiness? :rolleyes:

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
tumblr_lytumz64BH1qieeeto1_500.png

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Damn, ain't that some shit. Wonder which one will be the first to dime on the others? Looks like number 5 lucked out on the rape charge.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Title should really say "Man Dies Happy".

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Yeah, no one feels as bad about this guy dying as the girl, I noticed. This was straight up violent murder, not even an accident.

KMilz

Reaction score
Yeah, no one feels as bad about this guy dying as the girl, I noticed. This was straight up violent murder, not even an accident.

That was my first thought, too, but that's exactly how it was: I don't feel as bad for this guy as the kid that died. Don't know exactly why except maybe 'cuz she was a kid, but on the other hand, this poor guy had six wives.

SIX WIVES. Now fuck all of that nonsense. One is too many half the time.

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
We're actually outraged that the girl got laid before most of us even knew what our dicks were for.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Now the sixth wife get's his banana trees and the hut. Now THAT is happiness!

KMilz

Reaction score
So his situation was even more depressing.

Which is why getting fucked to death in his case could be a bit of a mixed blessing, especially if he's got some sweet afterlife to enjoy without them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.