AoS Age of Myths SE Revisited

Nudl9

Reaction score
Or some of these movement skills are just friggin me off. I've played it only twice... but there once was a kind of ninja in the opponents team and it was just impossible to click at him because he flew half the game in weird circles around you dealing damage and looking so cool... but hack that just killed me. Hard to kill because unclickable ._. .
The main point about AoM's spells is that they are supposed to be pretty skill based and not target and kill like in DotA or other AoS maps and to make most of the spells dodgeable.
Thats what makes AoM such a great game, because it requires aim skills to hit and the spells are dodgeable.
If you cant kill the ninja when hes flying around, then dodge it smartass and then cast a spell on him ;).
Also you should always keep in movement when ninja is close, because if u stand still... he can be behind your back faster then you think!

I totally agree about that. The reason I do NOT like AoM that much is that the effects and skills are overkill. Too many effects and some times way too complicated skills.
If you make the skills complicated it makes the game more interesting and replayable, so its not bad and making the spells beautyfull makes you wanna use the spells even more.

I hate this. I mean, yes it is innovative and makes a big difference in gameplay but... I dislike this difference. You come to lane and attack, attack and attack. Don't rely on any tactic to get much gold or so, you just attack and perhaps cast some AoE spells that you earn even more of these weird points. From time to time you try to kill your enemy and if you fail, you go heal and attack creeps again.
Its not bad, i think its a good thing.
Because you wont have to worry about getting pissed when someone is stealing your creep kills (that can be pretty annoying if your trying to farm in a game like DotA).
+ When your trying to kill creeps you become alot easier prey, so its not always worth it!

I think your overreacting on all the spell effects really, you cant really say they are overeffected.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
For the first time, I totally agree with Nudl9.
In DotA, it's just about buying items, and then kill the pants out of the enemy. In AoM it takes pure skills to compete with different tactics, making it funny.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
I'm not really good at DotA but its pissing me off I have to care all the game about wich creep to last-hit and always pay so much attention. Just annoying and repetive.

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR

:p:p:p:p

Fulla

Evil Overlord
Reaction score
Another Update:

Bug Fix - 2
  • Random Races/Heroes
    - This correctly works now giving random heroes for everyone.
  • Multiboard
    - Players names now display their colours on the multiboard
    - No longer dissapears after a rematch.
  • Soul Glyphs
    - Soul Gyphs have been removed, Soul Glyph items, simply cost gold.

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
you removed soul gyphs items? it will spoil some player's mood as they try to go on a hero killing spree.... now that they cant get some free item

GoGo-Boy

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
PFF Nudl9 I've nothing against skilled spells, but having to much movements skills is just stupid. I already told yah why.

And you really tell me that a game is cool if there are too many useless special effects that disallow you any view on what's going on? No comment. Makes the game more interesting .. pahh.

jube1412

Reaction score
Sorry of being a noob but...what's the different between an AoS and an AoM...and what do they stand for ?

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
I played this, but everybody left to early, so I sont really have too much to say about gameplay. It seems to be just fine.

Abilities are just a bit complicated, and some spells with lots of terrain deformations make my fps drop quite a bit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.