AI map

ultimate11

Reaction score
Hello helpers
I have a little problem.I wanna make a AI map something like DotA.I had already made game play,heroes etc but i have no ideea about AI.If anyone know how to make it and wanna help me pls replay.

DioD

Reaction score
you code waypoints and spell usage scenario, heroes run over waypoints and use spells by scenarion.

mylemonblue

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There was an artificial intelligence contest here in the WE forums a while back. The winning maps are still up for download so you could take a look at those?

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Hi guys :D I've been assisting ultimate11 with his AI for the past few weeks, so it's about 70% done, however there is still quite a bit of work to be done, more than I can feasibly do in the near future due to real-life constraints like exams!

The AI is designed for an AoS map, like DotA. When I took up the job I didn't realise it would take as much time as it did. If anyone feels like finishing up this AI system, you have both my own and ultimate11's appreciation! It is so far coded completely in vJASS, and needs several more checks as well as a few more complex actions like strategizing. If you're competent at JASS, and feel like learning something about AI, and if you have some spare time, please reply!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.