AI script

G

Gestur

I´m working on my first map now, which makes me a noob. Anyhow, I can´t seem to get the "Run AI script" to work. I have the condition Always and action as "enter the closet bunker" at the right location, but the AI doesnt move a finger. What am I doing wrong?

L

LegacyWeapon

Make sure the player who owns the trigger is a computer.

D

DonnieBrasco

Hi, I'm also a noob map maker, so I put my question here. I want the cpu to start running and killing the human player, but don't know how ! Can anyone help me...

L

LazyCoder

Do new trigger: set the player checkbox to the computer player

set the condition to always (this means it will either run continuously or once at the start of the map)

add an action that says run ai script at location, and choose and ai script and set the region to 'anywhere'.

hope this helped

T

True Scorn

If it's just a spawn and defend map, you can do this

Execute for (computer) player
Conditions
-Always
Triggers
-Order all any unit owned by Player (computer) at 'anywhere' to 'attack' to '(whatever location you have set at the human player)'
-Preserve Trigger(only if you want them to attack all the time)

Hope this helps, but if you want a more intelligent computer, say so and I'll work on it.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
First off, it doesnt need to be a comp player. People do it all the time with human players. Second, make sure the owner of the trigger and the bunker-owning player match up. Not sure if it makes a dif with this script, but who knows. Also, the way the script works in relation to entering a bunk is that it doesnt tell the bunker to make rines come; it tells rines to head to the nearest bunk. So put the location over the rines, not the bunk.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.