AI - The Editor

dnypd

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a link or a website to download the AI Editor program? I really want to try it out, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

dnypd

Reaction score
Oh no wonder why I couldn't find it. I thought it might be a part of the World Editor, but I only have RoC, so I didn't find it. Guess I will have to purchase a copy.

Elf Alpha

Reaction score
I'm still a bit lost as far as setting the conditions for what the AI will do though. Examples would be key - all I can get them to do is gather gold; nothing more, nothing less. : S

Wankuh!

Reaction score
Inf. Gold/Lumber?

Is there any way to get the ai to build units in respect to the Player-Set (or Add) property trigger? I.E., if I make a map where the units cost no food and all player have infinite gold, can I make a custom ai to recognize this?

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
If you customize the unit so that it costs no food, then import it into the editor, I believe that would work fine.

If you add stuff through triggers to the computer, it should work just fine and take advantage of that as well.

Razalgrim

Reaction score
Great tutorial, I really needed this. :)

Anyway, I need some help. I'm making a custom melee(?) map where you build structures by upgrading pre-set "foundations." (Large foundation turns into barracks, medium foundation to farm, small foundation to tower, stuff like that.) My AI is working fine... at least, until it upgrades the Town Hall to tier 2. Then it won't make anything, but it still sends its current units to attack me. (Edit: It won't replace lost units after upgrading to Keep, either.) All units and buildings are completely custom, and, not sure if this helps, the next building it's supposed to make is based off the tavern. Also, I only imported one of my custom units, since everything else just popped up in the AI editor after I imported it.

+rep for your trouble.

Elf Alpha

Reaction score
I'm still a bit lost as far as setting the conditions for what the AI will do though. Examples would be key - all I can get them to do is gather gold; nothing more, nothing less. : S

Bumpity? I've no idea how to make them do anything but gather resources.

Still nada? Is there a "regular" AI I could see somewhere, to tweak a copy to my own designs? I'm trying to make one based on the Elves, but which will allow them to train and use some "campaign only" units, like Sentries.

kiti

Reaction score
How do we make only computer players use AI.

I mean, when we are not sure, which player will be the AI, all are user selected, just like in a melee map... What do we do?

JFA

Reaction score
uhm guys for a 2 days i'm looking how to import it and still i can't find.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.