Aim Stance Trigger problem help

sidove

Reaction score
Hi i made a spell that is soppoused to make the caster unable to move untill he fires his next shot (right-clicks(shot must be in 900 range). The shot have 10/20/30% to spread making it deal 50/100/150 damage to every unit around the point in 100/200/300 radius. The problem is that nothing ever happends. I get unable to move and then when i right-click on a point the hero doesn't "shoot". Here are the trigger NoTE: the second trigger have it's initially off.

Trigger:
  • Aiming Stance Cast
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Aiming Stance
    • Actions
      • Set Caster = (Triggering unit)
      • Unit - Set Caster movement speed to 0.00
      • Trigger - Turn on Aiming Stance Shoot <gen>

Trigger:
  • Aiming Stance Shoot
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
    • Conditions
      • (Target unit of issued order) Equal to Caster
    • Actions
      • Set Point = (Target point of issued order)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Distance between (Position of Caster) and Point) Less than or equal to 900.00
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Aiming Dummy for (Owner of Caster) at (Position of Caster) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Set u = (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Add a 4.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Set level of Aiming Stance Dummy for (Last created unit) to (Level of Aiming Stance for Caster)
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave Point
          • Unit - Set Caster movement speed to (Default movement speed of Caster)
        • Else - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Distance between (Position of Caster) and Point) Greater than 900.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Order u to Stop
              • Unit - Remove u from the game
              • Game - Display to (All players) the text: That's too far away!
            • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Point)

Trigger:
  • Aiming Stance Chances
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Aiming Stance Dummy
      • (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Equal to ((Level of Aiming Stance for (Triggering unit)) x 10)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage circular area after 0.00 seconds of radius (100.00 x (Real((Level of Aiming Stance Dummy for (Triggering unit))))) at (Target point of ability being cast), dealing (50.00 x (Real((Level of Aiming Stance Dummy for (Triggering unit))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

+rep for help

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Two events wont work make it only order targeting a point

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Second triger condition is the wrong. What it is checking if the order was on caster not by caster

sidove

Reaction score
Second triger condition is the wrong. What it is checking if the order was on caster not by caster

I do not think so. It checks that the unit that was last ordered is the caster unit so i doubt that that is the problem. So if it is what shall i change it to?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.