Report Air Canada's Lost Dog Response Is Infinitely Stupid

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
It's double trouble for Air Canada after the airline had two major screw-ups that are bound to give it a PR nightmare.

The airline not only admitted to losing a woman's dog, according to a CBS station in Sacramento, California, but an Air Canada official replied to the station with an email saying “I think I would just ignore" after it inquired about the dog.

"It is local news doing a story on a lost dog. Their entire government is shut down and about to default and this is how the US media spends its time," it reads. The airline later acknowledged the comments as "inappropriate" in a statement to CTV News Friday evening.

Oops. It all started when Jutta Kulic, who was leaving from San Francisco to Sacramento for a dog show, gave Air Canada employees her dog, Larry, in a zip-tied crate

Read Moar Here.

Losing your dog is a big deal! You scumbag.

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah, that's pretty shitty. A lot of people develop some pretty deep attachments to their pets, and if it was a show dog then that woman had to have spent a lot of time with it. Must be pretty sad for her.

At least no one died, I guess. 'Cept maybe the dog.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Air Canada employees probably stole it and plan on taking it to the show next year.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.