Akinator, the Web Genius

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Beaten it two times. Once with Numel (Pokemon) other time with Hunter from the spyro series. Blood Raven from diablo was guessed in 40 questions xD . It also missed momosan from samurai champloo, but these are really vague characters. Most of the other ones were guessed quick or on the 20th (He guessed princess peach on the 9th question o.0 xD )

Ioannes

Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.
Reaction score
Oh, this guy again.

Btw, that's one hell of a big database - I just ran Feanor, Kiva (from Megas XLR) and Daniel Dennett and he guessed them. Although it took him long for Dennett, I almost thought I'd have him.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It took him 37 questions to get Jigglypuff right, after suggesting 2 other pokémons I didn't even know existed.

And then it took him 41 questions and 2 failed tries to get Jon Irenicus right. :p

EDIT: Alright so it failed miserably. I asked him about my own Prime Minister of Quebec, but the point is that he suggested the Prime Minister of Canada, who is conservative, after I answered "No" to a "Is he conservative?" question.

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Thinking of Albert Wesker. Didn't get it but it did get a Resident Evil 4 character.

EDIT: Thinking of Tyrande but got Lady Vashj on the first try. Then it got Tyrande. Wonder if it can get the Creeper

EDITEDIT: OH SHIIII IT GOT THE CREEPER

EDITEDITEDIT: IT GOT THE MINECRAFT CHARACTER

EDITEDITEDITEDIT: Thinking of some stupid Combat Arms character and they actually got it.

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
The first character it guessed when I was thinking about me and answering questions was Moot of 4chan :)
I got moot when thinking about you too, then some strange person and then Jimmy Wales. Proof that TH is a mixature of 4chan, strange people and wikipedia. :D

Didn't find you in the list afterwards so I guess I answered incorrectly on some question.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
I lost it when he got Sandro from HOMM3 (albeit 40 questions). This is just too fun xD

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Trying to find me I got Doctor Insano from The Spoony Experiment, whatever that is, then moot, Depressionman (the greatest Internet troll apparently; fitting, but not quite me), but then I played it again and got me.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
I tried to get myself but it ended up: my lover, my penis, and then my son.

it failed!

it got the freakin genie from alladin.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Apparently a LOT of people are like moot. It also got those psychopathic Picasso monkey things from the Quiznos commercials on the first guess.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.