Sci/Tech HOAX - All European newborn Babies will be Microchipped from May 2014 - HOAX

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
THIS IS A HOAX AND FAKE NEWS!

On May 2014, through Europe newborn children will be compelled to take in a subcutaneous RFID chip.

Public clinics in the European Union are to be alerted. The chip in inquiry will be contributed with the report sheet on the newborn.

This chip will also be an impressive GPS sensor that will task with a micro- disposable battery every 2 years in state clinics. GPS chip grants an edge of error of 5 meters, as a statement that it is excellent.

It will be linked straight to a satellite, which will guide the networks. As forecasted, this chip will be essential for all kids born after May 2014 , but with a present confirmation date until December 2016.

THIS IS A HOAX AND FAKE NEWS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
This is fake with absolute certainty. This would be against the laws of so many countries I cant even count it. (seriously, I only have 10 fingers, how am I supposed to do that???)

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It'd be interesting to see them try to pull a stunt like this, though.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
We are talking about europe. In some of these countries the laws even prohibit spying on citizens of other countries.

Solu9

Reaction score
Yeah. Acc's right. This is not going to happen.
If it were I am positive the news would have been all over the place by now.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
If it were I am positive the news would have been all over the place by now.

No, it wouldn't, because big brother's associates would be suppressing any stories that would jeopardise the plan. It's the only way they can successfully implement it, by keeping really quiet until it becomes too big of an issue to handle anymore, and people just blindly accept it.

Solu9

Reaction score
No, it wouldn't, because big brother's associates would be suppressing any stories that would jeopardise the plan. It's the only way they can successfully implement it, by keeping really quiet until it becomes too big of an issue to handle anymore, and people just blindly accept it.

Oh yeah, truth fact! I bet the NSA is behind it as well ;)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
That snowden crap was just a distraction to making us look the other way while they are carrying out their dark plans. Now that this is reve

Solu9

Reaction score
God damn double crosser Snowden! Russia is probably in on this as well. It's all a combined capitalistic and commi plot.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Russia's the only country that would revolt over it.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Haha It's a big hoax !!

The report claims that the implanted chips will contain GPS technology that allow a direct connection to a satellite. Supposedly, public clinics in Europe are being alerted about the new requirements and a "report sheet" for each microchipped baby will be provided.

But, of course, the claims in the message are utter nonsense. The report is pure fiction with not even the most tenuous connection to the truth. Babies in Europe - or anywhere else in the world - are not set to receive mandatory microchipping.

It is a little unclear which website first published the report. However, the first version that I encountered was published on the European pseudonews website, Nuooz.com. The site churns out fictional and fanciful stories in French and English and presents them as news articles. The report was also published on the "news" aggregation website TopInfoPost. TopInfoPost specializes in publishing made-up conspiracy theory nonsense disguised as news.

For the record, there are no reports confirming the claims in any credible news publication. If the information were true, the story would be front-page news all around the world.

Predictably, the report has invigorated long running - and equally ridiculous – US based conspiracy theories that have long claimed that the United States government is planning on microchipping all its citizens so that they can be tracked and controlled. Drivel such as this does nothing but clog the interwebs and needlessly cause fear and outrage among the gullible and those hapless and fear-ridden individuals who see conspiracy around every darkened corner.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
As a programmer I do not need to count. I have a computer for that.

WildTurkey

Previously known as giv_me_rep
Reaction score
As a mathematician I struggle with multiplication and division :( Simple math is the hardest.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
As a mathematician I struggle with multiplication and division :( Simple math is the hardest.

Thank you! Everyone is always like "You went to school for math, what's 13 times 23?"

Under NO circumstance do I need to even consider multiplying in my head.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.