All the Hell vs Heaven Combinations

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
i was playing a game with this guy, and we both were using this cheat any one can use for 1mill gold. its only in the version called FINAL_NO_GOLDRUSH, ironically, but we started talking and hetold me that it was an old trick. he mentioned he had a new one he learned from winning a few tourney's. this "new trick" gave him 100% risk. and no lie it did.
i think it might have to do with "runic power" and then dieing, but am not sure.
i deprotected the map to find it, but i couldnt understand the triggers

any one know of this?
to keep the game balanced im not saying the code for 1mill

Well we don't support deprotecting :p
as for your question I have no clue

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
i was playing a game with this guy, and we both were using this cheat any one can use for 1mill gold. its only in the version called FINAL_NO_GOLDRUSH, ironically, but we started talking and hetold me that it was an old trick. he mentioned he had a new one he learned from winning a few tourney's. this "new trick" gave him 100% risk. and no lie it did.
i think it might have to do with "runic power" and then dieing, but am not sure.
i deprotected the map to find it, but i couldnt understand the triggers

any one know of this?
to keep the game balanced im not saying the code for 1mill

Like Mizuio said, not supported.

Mizuio, this is my turf, go back to writing XD

Im jk :p

D

Diabolicus

bout da lionheart we just put it for a test... and i already set it for 1% drop ...... but donno why so much ppl's luck so nice... 1% also get... lll-.- :banghead::banghead: anyway... i will b please dat if u all giving or told me any suggestions bout reloaded serials.... and.. forgot to intro myself.. i'm duckclones, one of da ppl who involved in improving hvh reloaded serials... and bout da treasure tower.. we now discussing wether wana removed it or not... and we had decided to reduced da damage of all heroes ulti in latest 1.8 version, especially lich n death... we receivies a lots of complaint regarding dis 2 hero... so... a huge re-balancing we will be doing ot dis 2 hero....

If you do stuff for HvH Reloaded, what's the web address? I just can't find it anywhere.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
[off topic] in my own thread lol, but holy shit. My thread is a sticky!! :eek::D
I just felt that that was awsome... even though this thread has evolved from HvH Final to HvH reloaded/eternal which I have no idea what they are.

Btw.

Merry Christmas TheHelper.net!!!

N

Nivesh

>.< cant think of a title

bout da lionheart we just put it for a test... and i already set it for 1% drop ...... but donno why so much ppl's luck so nice... 1% also get... lll-.- :banghead::banghead: anyway... i will b please dat if u all giving or told me any suggestions bout reloaded serials.... and.. forgot to intro myself.. i'm duckclones, one of da ppl who involved in improving hvh reloaded serials... and bout da treasure tower.. we now discussing wether wana removed it or not... and we had decided to reduced da damage of all heroes ulti in latest 1.8 version, especially lich n death... we receivies a lots of complaint regarding dis 2 hero... so... a huge re-balancing we will be doing ot dis 2 hero....

lol about rebalancing u should also look at nazul the image king =\ i was illidan in a game today and i had 2 gaunt of archi (one from treasure tower) 1 of furion staff, creria illidan blinks and power gaunts. i also upgraded my base stats upto 2.4k so i had a total of umm about 8.5k and i was vsing this nazul , the dude with like 10000 images and he had about 4k allstat and he was stronger than me even though i had more than double his stats =\ so i rkn his images should be nerfed to take extra damage and deal less. also u should look at furions staff because it doesnt have spell immunity like it says, same with creria but evry1 knows about that. and theres a way to bypass the anti theif by simply using an ank of reincarnate. they die in the place where they blink , gods view of duel, item vaults etc. with low hp but theyr alive there and they seem to be able to steal items =\

i also rekon that u guys should make the power gauntlets have higher stats seeming its pretty depressing losing 1.2k stat items for 300 stat with bash that only works on meele against spell immune heroes and it doesnt give immunity either seeming u use all the angels i would assume that it did =\ so i rkn u should up the stats and add spell immune for dat item

anyway have fun n i hope u use some of the ideas i gave ^^

C

Cryo

YEah nazghul is kinda the new rigged person and i hate saying rigged but yeap since all image do 10% dmg it like haveing 7 miniguns shooting one soilder

D

Diabolicus

There is two more versions of the game I played and some extra tips on ones we already know about.
1. HvH VM... the rest I can't remember. It holds 10 people instead of the regular 12, it has a stash area, and the big bonus, it has polar opposite items to the orb claw/angels/bloodstone/runestone (The items that are polar opposite eachother do the same thing), and in your stash is the recipe scrolls. To use these recipe scrolls, pick it up, then left click it in your invitory. After you do that a message appears telling you how to make these new items. (Which are "Devils" instead of "Angels".) There are new items as well, namely the recipes that include gauntlet of cretria+staff of god and another with hell gauntlet of cretria+gauntlet of archimonde. (Mind you, it's not actually named "hell gauntlet of cretria", I just can't remember the name of it.) The additional items recipes can be found in a place called the Show Room which is a place that actually has most of these new items and if you left click the items, the item's description will be the recipe for it, but if you use Kelen's or some other means to get in there, you'll die on the spot. (A secret behind this is if you have some form of Reincarnation including the ankh, you reincarnate in the show room, free to take any items you wish.) There us also a secret shop behind hell's base with a different guy guarding it. I dont think chosen one is in this or if there is a hell chosen one, but I'm not completely sure so check it out for yourself and tell us whether or not you can. I found this actually a lot of fun. It adds more to the game, but there deffinitely needs to be a rule against Show Room hacking.
I'll post up the new items as soon as I get the chance.

2. HvH complete. It's basically the same as final except the only difference is that Chosen One does not have Teleport. (It' very retarded. They relaced it with divine shield that's duration does not make up for the loss.) I really would not suggest anyone play this.

Some of the secrets I found out are in HvH Final No Gold Rush, there is a hidden goldrush equivilant code for the game in some of the versions. I wouldn't suggest using it as it might get you booted from the game, but this is the code I recieved: "-igr glx" ,(But without the quotes of course.) The other secret that blew my mind was in HvH reloaded 1.7. (It might work in other versions, but those versions need the obelisks with the shooting tower at the top, near the place the Nerubians spawn at). If you destroy the shooting tower, it will drop a recipe to probably a random item but when I saw it, it was for runeblood. Now I know what you are thinking, "A recipe? How is that mind blowing?!?!?!" because that's what the person who picked it up and I thought, but if you have it equipped, it makes you invulnerable!!!!!!!! This is the "There is absolutely nothing you can do to, no matter how hard you try!!!!!!" mode. (It might drop different items like the lionheart that was mentioned earlier, but I am not sure. Check for yourself and come back here with you find.)

P.S. I do think Nature is rigged unless the proper counter-messures are used. (Namely use Lich's or Death's Ultimate with spell immunity.)

P.S. I know how to get Gauntlet of Cretria without getting Chosen One. Just get the items to make the guantlet in you invetory, the use kelen's dagger to blink into chosen one's altar. The items will combine and make the gauntlet but you won't become Chosen One. (It's very helpful in No Chosen One games.)

M

MrTenAKey

heres a pic of me picking up the lion heart .. its sexy
mrtenakey

D

Diabolicus

I don't think you make it. I'm pretty sure it's in reloaded and, if I'm not mistaken, it's in the area where the four obelisks are with the tower in the middle. I assume that you get that after destroying the middle tower.

H

HVH-DaRkNesS

All heroes that have mirror images the image doesn't take any damage at all.Weirds..:nuts:

C

Cryo

Ummm

acully is doesn't make u invinable it just gives u a semi-uber item, it just that respawns every 15 secs with mean u can get a inventroy full the moment u get spell-immnty cause i throws rocks. Oh i also i h8 vm cause it **** ups death and decay so bad, nature is removed, and abiltys on heaven side are all dimmed down. butt the anti camp and the new items are nice, expect for the showroom, now the show room miht look harm less but if u go inside, DEAD, but if u have reincarnation, Wahla, it like the fort knox of HvH, u get a bout 10000 stats enough to kill any, thing one, and person:D.

D

Diabolicus

acully is doesn't make u invinable it just gives u a semi-uber item, it just that respawns every 15 secs with mean u can get a inventroy full the moment u get spell-immnty cause i throws rocks. Oh i also i h8 vm cause it **** ups death and decay so bad, nature is removed, and abiltys on heaven side are all dimmed down. butt the anti camp and the new items are nice, expect for the showroom, now the show room miht look harm less but if u go inside, DEAD, but if u have reincarnation, Wahla, it like the fort knox of HvH, u get a bout 10000 stats enough to kill any, thing one, and person:D.

The new items in HvH VM are the main reasons I still play it. (The cons you listed above are major bummer, I do admit, but still it's fun.)
The funny thing is that me and my friend did a 1v1 on VM, he saw that the only way he was going to win was hack the Show Room, and he did. He got Needles of Death, Magician's Circle, and the Clashed Key because those items give the most stats that are in the Show Room. (4000+4000+1400=9400 to all stats with just these three items. The numbers are in order of what I posted them above.) I got a Magician's Circle, Dragon's Claw (Gauntlet of Cretria made with the Hell Items), Golden Halberd, Gauntlet of Archimonde, Hell Hound Axe (Same as Dragon's claw except it's Golden Halberd), and Blade of Illidan. That total's to 4000+2000+700+1000+700+500=8900 to all stats. (+600 more damage from the Golden Halberd and Hell Hound Axe which brings it to +9500 damage total, more than him) He was the Lich and I was Illidan. In the end, I still won, which made me rofl because he hacked and I didn't.

Invinable? I assume you ment invincible.

C

Cryo

when u say hack do u mean just did the trick i did or acully used a program??? btw: u get the point....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.