All the Hell vs Heaven Combinations

matt1965

Reaction score
dark knight, did u hack map to find out all codes or did u really sit there and figure out all combos?

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
he actually sat ther and figured out all combos (at least thats what he told us)

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yes I actually memerized them all before I wrote this. There were only a few that I needed to go back and check. I used to be a HvH addict and now I havn't played HvH in over a year.

C

Cryo

???

I wonder if it would be a good idea to add the same number of hero as in angel arena. There could be like ohter religons ohter then christianity, may be buddhalism would go nicely or maybe judalism:confused:. the benning hero to me seem kinda missing alot

D

Diabolicus

I think posting anything about Angel Arena here is a sin. You see less help for it on websites than HvH yet it gets played more than it. Angel Arena is for people who know too much about the many versions to get uber power with very little effort.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
I think posting anything about Angel Arena here is a sin. You see less help for it on websites than HvH yet it gets played more than it. Angel Arena is for people who know too much about the many versions to get uber power with very little effort.

Quoted for Truth

D

Diabolicus

So is that a yes or no for the more heros idea???:confused:

So long as they're well built and that they look cool, I'm down for it.

And thank you Mahucharn! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one out there!!!:):shades:

C

Cryo

Wat about the Diffrent religon idea, The game is has good sence of humor to it do you think it ruin it?

T

Target_pract

um u missed a hero

i just played a hvh im still a noobie but i find this all helpfull but what happend my friend hosted 2v2 and become me vs 2 :( and so he got the chosen one and then got some random items he didnt know what he was doing he was trying to get the best gunlets thingy with the rune for chosen one and he somehow made this hero

the hero was called Project X alien it was fucking uber mad 90% to evade 90% to do 10x crit and it never misses a crit it had other spells such as dark portal that brought in zerglings that did 2k dmg themselfs and it brout in 20 of them he also had 2 others but i cant remember them well anyways i forgot to save the replay

so id like to know if there is anyway of finding out how to get this hero cos it was uber mad and only way i could kill was with nazgul and his clones when i came up from bhind while invis so i wanna know this hero XD

D

Diabolicus

If you can get the info on how to make that hero up here from your friend that would be awsome. What items did your friend have when he made Project X?

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Mind posting up the map so we can see if its *unprotected?

*Not deproting it, just seeing if it is so we can find out how to get "Project X".

T

Target_pract

umm problem is

If you can get the info on how to make that hero up here from your friend that would be awsome. What items did your friend have when he made Project X?

well he didnt know what he was doing i had just told him how to make chosen one from this site i remeber he had bladebane armour runestone and celetrial power but i dont know if he droped any of them or got any more items sorry hes trying it again and trying to see what he did were gonna try again tonight if i find out i dunno if ill tell cos then ill get owned again :( cos its an uber beyond god like hero

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
I have never heard of that hero but I'm pretty sure it was an odd version. There are unprotected maps of HvH, so you most likely played a hacked version. If you could tell us the version name or better yet, upload it in a post so we could check it out, like what KC said, that would be cool.

T

Target_pract

I have never heard of that hero but I'm pretty sure it was an odd version. There are unprotected maps of HvH, so you most likely played a hacked version. If you could tell us the version name or better yet, upload it in a post so we could check it out, like what KC said, that would be cool.

ok the version is Hell VS Heaven Final (Gold 2.4) and the link is http://www.epicwar.com/maps/33192/ and ive been able to get this hero on several other maps now too not just that one :D its uber and its not items u need u stand on a spot and u get this hero its imba i know how to get it now but i wont share unless u guys say its legit version i guess

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
Apparently it is a legit version. It was submitted by Elprede, the original creator of HvH.

Would you mind submitting a screenshot of the hero or telling us where to get him? I'm kinda curious now :rolleyes:.

Congrats on the find though :)

EDIT:::

I just saw the title on your 1st post. I didn't miss the hero. All of the combinations, heroes, and guides I submitted about Hell vs Heaven are clearly based off of the original version "Hell vs. Heaven (Final)". But this thread is open to discussion about any of the newer versions such as Reloaded, Eternal, and Gold.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Type in zerg pwnzers is your red, type in Zerg pwnzers for any other color.
Summons Project X to mid, pauses the duel timer.
The init trigger is all JASS, huge jumble of it; highly unreadable.
Map is deprotected btw.
Found below in init trigger
Code:
// Map deprotected by X-deprotect (version 2006-10-02) by zibada
// [B]<Link Removed>[/B]
// Visit our modmaking community at [B]<Link Removed>[/B]

Demi666

Reaction score
Type in zerg pwnzers is your red, type in Zerg pwnzers for any other color.
Summons Project X to mid, pauses the duel timer.
The init trigger is all JASS, huge jumble of it; highly unreadable.
Map is deprotected btw.
Found below in init trigger
Code:
// Map deprotected by X-deprotect (version 2006-10-02) by zibada
// [B]<Link Removed>[/B]
// Visit our modmaking community at [B]<Link Removed>[/B]

depending on the way you deprot it the trigger gets in order or a huge pile of unreadable rubble,

X-deprotect is a russian tool which i also posses, its kind of a shitty tool.
but works

T

Target_pract

i got no idea what there going on about with the decript codes and so on im guessin just ingame triggers well here are 2 screen shots just showing this hero's skills there 2 skills i dont show r summon zerglings that do 500 dmg or there abouts

Attachments

• dodecrit.JPG
    dodecrit.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,037
  • fked up...JPG
    fked up...JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 990
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.