All the Hell vs Heaven Combinations

RobGott

Reaction score
i have one question!!!!

first time i want to be a host by hell vs. heaven... and nothing come for 40 minutes... know someone why???

i need help pls...

DemonRyou

Reaction score
1. Your port is not open
2. The map has lost popularity

I doubt that, Hell vs Heaven may not be hosted a lot, but people swarm into them whenever IT IS hosted. So maybe your port is just not open, it's easy to open. Took me forever though, and then I lost it due to some unknown reason. Worked fine. The game ended so I was remaking the SAME MAP. Suddenly, no one got past 10% and when I was able to start it was lagging like crazy.

ZophtX

Reaction score
You should try registering if you're going to have a lot of questions :) That way you can edit your posts and include all your questions in one post, instead of 3.

Not to mention that it's a pretty cool place to have an account for. And it's free! All the best things in life are, after all:nuts::nuts:.

that is soo not true. Food, Games, Sex, and many great stuff are not free not even love ot freindship.

hvh262

Reaction score
I got a question

UMMM yes im currently playing in hvh and somereason when i try to create runestone it makes runestone how i make runestone? to make MOON stone i followed what you guys said to make runestone

Garuda

Reaction score
My first ever post, ever.

First before you ask that, tell us what your version of HvH is. I currently play HvH Project-G style Final (2) and I've delved quite well into it. In my version, moonstone cannot be made, only runestone.

Also, I'd like to ask a few questions.
1. Is Needles of Death and Magician's circle only available when made together? I'm quite confident that you can only make either one, or both at the same time.

2. Does anyone play my version in this forum, as I've been reading and only encountered several posts regarding items in my version.

3. Are there any "Cheats" in my version? So far, I've only found the gold cheat (accessible only by blue). The summoning codes I know yes, I know how to make all hero essences, besides MC-MONO and this so called "Project X" I read earlier.

It would be great help if you replied as I think the forum is quite dead..

Link to my version: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/125024/

Garuda

Reaction score
I host my version quite frequently on my server. You probably don't know it, cause it's semi private, but it's called Bored Aussies. My username is this username, so if you want to contact me, just /mail send Garuda >text<.

Btw, you can't join Bored Aussies by simply "Create Account". You need an invite from an inside player to stop noobs.

Edit: I'm the most frequent HvH hoster in my server.

Garuda

Reaction score
Well you can go on Bored Aussies website for more information about us. I'm not an admin of it though so don't expect much from me.

Garuda

Reaction score
i cant find the dagger of escape anywhere!!!

Okay, I'm guessing you're trying to find the Dagger of Escape through a drop. You can obtain the Dagger of Escape as the first drop from the Gate Keeper, Key Master, The four monks and the four powerful birds (Ifrit, Brahma, Telehoke and forgot the name :\ ).

If you aren't looking for that information, then the combination to the Dagger of Escape, which was previously stated on the first page is:

•Kelen’s Dagger of Escape- Celestial Power + Sword + Angel Lightning

I hope this helps =]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.