Allowing only one team

Versae

Reaction score
So here's a problem which I could not find any solution to.

I have a hero survival map where I am having 12 players all on one team, as I do not want them to be able to attack each other (they should work together), and I made the enemy spawns to belong to Neutral Hostile.

The map seems to work great (at least in single player testing), but the problem is when I try and play the map on multiplayer. The map will start telling me that "All players are on one team" and "a minimum of two teams are required". Apparently, I would need to add a second team or the map will not be able to start.

The obvious solution would be to make enemy spawns belong to player 12, which would be a fixed computer player, and have only 11 player slots... But that would mean a lot of changing around my triggers (which have already been created) and changing up my terrain. While I ready to undertake this task, I am still hopeful that there is a way to allow all players to be on a single team or such an option as this would make it so much easier on me.

I thought this would be possible, as I have previously seen maps where there were 12 players in one Force which would then be allied and work together the entire game.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Have all players on a separate team and then when the game starts use triggers to force them to be allies.

Versae

Reaction score
Wouldn't making one team per player make the Lobby super stretched out?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm dumb.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
I'm assuming you realized you could just set it so that there are teams? lol. I'm curious, did my suggestion work?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.