America's Army

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
it took me 2 FULL days of downloading, really damn annoying too cus my computer is loud as HELL.

Rad

Reaction score
Well I started at downloading my normal 1300kbps, but its dropping.. and no idea why... its getting steady at 800 now but still dropping :mad:

This is incredibly GAY, I am trying to register but every time I enter the image as text, it redirects me to enter it again! Then again! Even if I get it right!!! WHAT THE HELL!? I cant even ask on thier forums because I cant register...

Who in the hell makes a system like that?! I hate forums you have to be registered to use -_-

Im trying to install it now... (again)... the installshield wizard froze (again) and I still cant register (still...) Well this sucks, you would think the military could make something that works!

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Rad said:
Im trying to install it now... (again)... the installshield wizard froze (again) and I still cant register (still...) Well this sucks, you would think the military could make something that works!

lmao is that like an Oxymoron?

anyway im not gonna try to download it at all then...

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
it worked for me...i did unistall it after playing it once though. :eek:

O4thK33p3r

Reaction score
it is v funny, tutorials too boring so i took the gun and blasted the first instructor in the face. then i walked around and look into the sink, crouched at the stone slab and stared out the window (@ prison LMAO)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.