UK News Amy Winehouse found dead

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Singer Amy Winehouse, 27, has been found dead at her home, the Press Association has reported.

Last month, the north Londoner pulled out of her European tour after she was jeered at her comeback gig in Serbia for appearing too drunk to perform.

For 90 minutes, she mumbled through parts of songs and at times left the stage - leaving her band to fill in.

The troubled singer had a long battle with drink and drugs which overshadowed her musical career in recent years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, they tried to make her go to rehab, she said "no, no, no".

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
Her "music" made me want to punch kittens. Hard.

Reaction score
Talentless junkie? I bet the 92 dead dodos in Norway were far less talented.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Talentless junkie? I bet the 92 dead dodos in Norway were far less talented.
What the hell has this story got to do with the "92 dead dodos in Norway" Seriously?
And DON'T bet on IT! They may had more talent then you know, And regardless if they had talent or not
they died because of a freak.. So they certainly can't show any talent they might had.

Btw: They didn't choose to be dead, but she did!

Reaction score
I was referring to someone's post. I tend to read thread before posting, you should too.

It's easy to judge someone by news. You seem to know everything about her life. Yeah, she must have chosen this.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
FireCat, read Uberplays post (the one before the last). He says he was referring to someone elses post. Sarcasm at it's finest.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.