An Addict's Confession

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
I think, just like me, you have been alone for a very long time. atleast the old me lol.

I still notice every day just how blantently different i am from everyone around me, how excentric, loud, and non talkative i can be. I mean i used to think i had a person following me ALL the time. a friend if you will who was my other half! lol, but now that i am talking to people, i all most never think about him anymore. lol, he just up and went. but i know he would come back if i am by myself for to long.

so just talk to some people..

oh this may seem crazzy, but if you live in a country side area like me, bike! it is amazing!

call people on the phone, or atleast talk to your friends on skype. trust me it helps.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Hail BANANAMAN!!!

I have recently punched someone for saying that Warcraft sucks and WoW is better and that i should buy it if im a true "gamer" he said.

I had no second thoughts when i punched him square in the eye....Now do you call that normal?

[DISCLAIMER]: While I do support WCIII TFT in moderation, the following is for comical purposes only.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I didn't read any of the other post here, but I assume we are all of one accord, and I shall commend to you my praise as well. I just want to take a moment to congratulate you, and maybe a moment of silence out of respect. Great job and well done! I'd shake your hand in person if I ever get the chance. It's people like you that make a difference in this world. He is a heretic and should have been burned at the stake. I commend you for acting as a man with convictions. Not all is lost. There is still but hope in this dismal world.

The only thing thing that brings my soul but a little sorrow is that you have granted this mortal soul the grace to linger in his present condition. Perhaps a more merciful thing would have been to end his blind suffering. Don't be down on yourself I know you did the best you could and I commend you for that. I hail you for your excellency and pray that God grant you the strength to end others' suffering as is prudent in His sight. Hail BANANAMAN, protector of all that is holy and sacred in this world! Hail BANANAMAN!!!

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I didn't read any of the other post here, but I assume we are all of one accord, and I shall commend to you my praise as well. I just want to take a moment to congratulate you, and maybe a moment of silence out of respect. Great job and well done! I'd shake your hand in person if I ever get the chance. It's people like you that make a difference in this world. He is a heretic and should have been burned at the stake. I commend you for acting as a man with convictions. Not all is lost. There is still but hope in this dismal world.

The only thing thing that brings my soul but a little sorrow is that you have granted this mortal soul the grace to linger in his present condition. Perhaps a more merciful thing would have been to end his blind suffering. Don't be down on yourself I know you did the best you could and I commend you for that. I hail you for your excellency and pray that God grant you the strength to end others' suffering as is prudent in His sight. Hail BANANAMAN, protector of all that is holy and sacred in this world! Hail BANANAMAN!!!
What the hell? I can see your logic, but didn't you go a little bit too overboard with this? The kid isn't standing up for his rights, but for his Warcraft.
I understand this may be a respect and honor thing, but for goodness sake; don't encourage him to stay on Warcrack.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
What the hell? I can see your logic, but didn't you go a little bit too overboard with this? The kid isn't standing up for his rights, but for his Warcraft.
I understand this may be a respect and honor thing, but for goodness sake; don't encourage him to stay on Warcrack.

It's just my sense of humor and I don't seriously believe that anyone would or should mistake it for actual encouragement. Just in case that is not obvious to anyone then I am stating it now - the above post was for comical purposes. I'll also make an edit that clearly states this just to be safe though I thought by going overboard it made things all the clearer that it was all in good fun.

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
I had no second thoughts when i punched him square in the eye....Now do you call that normal?
Ever heard of Freud? According to him your very normal, if we conclude that you punched the guy because you had a desire for it, or if it's acceptable for the environment you've been raised in to punch guys.
If we can't conclude any of the above, your :nuts:

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Ever heard of Freud? According to him your very normal, if we conclude that you punched the guy because you had a desire for it, or if it's acceptable for the environment you've been raised in to punch guys.
If we can't conclude any of the above, your :nuts:

Problem with Sigmund freud is that he has been discredited plenty and almost know one follows his theories anymore.

He was still coo though.

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
Problem with Sigmund freud is that he has been discredited plenty and almost know one follows his theories anymore.

He was still coo though.
Mind telling that to every psychoanalyst in the world? :p
Freud was a crazy sex fixed old man, no doubt about that, however a psychoanalyze still bases it's foundations on his theories.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Mind telling that to every psychoanalyst in the world? :p
Freud was a crazy sex fixed old man, no doubt about that, however a psychoanalyze still bases it's foundations on his theories.

Ok, I guess thats not so true, but I was mainly refering the trhe Edipus/electra complex such as the case with Hans among others.

Mainly, it was the ones that make most everyone go o_O

So its true that he does have some valid theories, but I think he was a few tools short of a kit as it were.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.