Anarchy Online

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
As some of you may or may not know, Anarchy Online is running a free deal for their non-expansion content. Basically, no credit card, no trial period, just go at er on the Rubi-Ka servers. If you want to upgrade, then you have to pay, but otherwise, you have a whole game's worth of content to go at with.

AO is rather fun, though I grew out of it because MMORPGs do get repetitive (and don't require much in the skill department to play), but it is definitely worth experiencing with a character at least once. At no cost to you, it's your chance to get some exposure to a decent quality MMORPG and definitely better than a lot of these webgames and "budget" RPGs you folks are plugging!

http://www.anarchyonline.com

As you can see below, I am the mighty Hamburglar, and my bot RobbleRobble is getting its ass kicked by something that is, uh, kinda too big to be in a cave but there you go it's there anyways.

lolwtf.jpg

C

Cyax

how do you or where do you find/ buy your pets ? just thought id like to ask to see where if u can send me the answer through an email please [email protected]

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
You should start with a nano that'll let you cast your initial bot (if you're an eng anyways). When you cast the nano it makes a shell in your inventory. Right click it and you have your bot. The starting one will do pretty good at beating up the snakes and parrots that litter newb island.

Rad

Reaction score
That... "creature" in the screenshot looks like a guy in front of u glitched out so u only see his body and his arm is in the air.... lol....

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
:D There are a some weirder creatures in Ao.

(And to show off, I should take a screeny of MY engi!)

There is a lot to know/learn about ao, usually its best to start off as a character that you dont want to use %100 so you can learn the game, but when you start your second charactor, you dont feel like your erdoing everything as much.
Not everyone has pets...

Engineer - Builds robots
Metaphysicist - Summons up to 3 pets, all weird demon things

And thats it I think..

Other classes :

Enforcer - tank, great hp, damage
Martial Artist - Second best healer, and tied for highest damage with enfo
Adventurer - Not bad at anything but not good either..Adventurer suck in my opinion.
Medic (i think thats name) - duh good at healing
Trader - Not sure bit of a mystery, they generally take stats and put them onto other friendly people
Keeper - Like a paladin, healing auras, damage auras and other things that helpout mass ammount of people in an area
Agent - Sniper, mainly stealth oriented
Fixer - Incredibly fast, good heal over times, general useful buffs
Engineer - Builds robots, lot of defensive buffs
Metaphysicist - Magic power buffs
Nano-technician - Pure damage spells/nanos, aids with nano(mana) regeneration

there are a couple others but I dont remember... mainly because they werent of much interest to me...

S

sapmangat

:banghead: omg THIS IS SO ANNYOING I ENTER THE CODE TO REGISTER AND MORE CODES KEEP POPPING UP I HAVE TRIED 5000000 TIMES AND STILL NO ****ING LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.