[Android] Marble Run Source Code

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Recapping on the mediocre (actually, just 1 step) success of my little Android project, I believed the game is now stable. I have to apologize to Slapshot136 for not being able to find some of the flaws he reported and being forced to discontinue the project.

Due to upcoming events of me having a part-time job, got classes to attend, and having to do conscription in my country after I graduate, I fear that my little Android project will never be able to see another light of day. With that in mind, I decided to release the source code to those who are interested in Android programming.

For those new to this "little Android project" I kept mentioning, please take a look in this thread here for more additional information about it.

It's been a wild ride.

I also have this uneasy feeling that having to let go of my project out, but I'm happy that there may be a potential developer interested in studying the project. I'm afraid of the same potential developer just suddenly gives up on this project because of ugly coding, lack of maintenences in the source code, and no documentations whatsoever. Well, there is one, but it's in Traditional Chinese. Hoped you enjoy Google Translate as much as I do.

Gah... The point of interests are the collision detection and a special "multi-layered collision responses" that works on the Pipes (green paths in the game). It acts as a 4-prong single direction collision response that forces the Marbles to stay on the Pipes, and not go outside of the Pipes.

Attachments

• marble_run_src.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 563
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.