[Android] Run Run

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Just wanted to share our free android game called Run Run made with libGDX. I made it together with thewrongvine and it's our first game made with libGDX.

How far can you go?

Race through the maze, reaching checkpoints to earn as many points as you can before time runs out.
Be careful though! Watch out for enemies in your path.
Use your shields to protect yourself, and collect clock power-ups for more time.

Challenge your friends and see who can get the most points!

To play use the on screen joystick and shield button to activate shields. The objective is to dodge obstacles and reach the next checkpoints while racing against the clock. Reach the next check point or collect time power ups to gain more time.

lbhFWK1dTsABfrCHPhAl1EXkZYQPSFYepuvUlKSB1y3lbKB4CaTNC8_3S56ALyZNvxc=h310

tUQYX73pTGR9jblho98Q_Ce_PmJDVAXWCdaFMLh2gVjlSvGXWm2YCXNB_AAA42rcHWE=h310

TiNU072sh1nuK-bHmNeOBHMEqJFLXUSLrys8JZbpzQ9lgBWkFbLqczTk3a9dK_vDB1b5=h310

ayZlI0sRRb8pHapgjm36-bI_3agjxSGSV2lfBTPTNbMG8vxThVRSCUt3cMu4II9nxcg=h310

Try It For Free on Google Play: https://goo.gl/kFxaP9

Hope you enjoy, Any and all feed back is appreciated!

KMilz

Reaction score
I don't have a smartphone, but I support this effort. Graphics are clean and simple, definitely appealing enough to work with. Not the kind of game I'd want to be playing, but certainly neat-looking for a first game. Right on.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
LibGDX is for newbs. Real man use assembly and raw openGL calls you scrubs.

KMilz

Reaction score
Hey man, coding is hard. Let people use shortcuts when they can. If the end result is the same and all they did was spend less time developing it because they had less to code, that seems like a win-win.

jonas

Reaction score
App comes from applying voltage manually to flip the bits in memory; if you don't program like that, it's not really an app and should be removed from google play.

KMilz

Reaction score
App comes from applying voltage manually to flip the bits in memory; if you don't program like that, it's not really an app and should be removed from google play.
Are you sure it doesn't come from application? Because that's where it comes from.

Although to be fair, I can never feel out the tone of your posts. 'Is it a joke? Is he being serious or sarcastic? Could he really think that he has the moral high ground and be raining down judgement from behind some half-snarky, facetious remark, or do the words he puts to the page mean exactly what they're meant to?'

I still haven't figured it out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.