Arena Angel Arena Allstars 1.70+

youkaiz

Reaction score
Hi ppl, i making a new Hero Arena with the most part of Anime Characters and i want to some help in my project.

What is new?
clipboard01lli.jpg

clipboard02rtz.jpg

clipboard03y.jpg

So much models for a online game?:eek:
yes, i broken the 4mb limit of wc3 online game, and yes i tested and it work online.(the map can have over 500mb and it work online) :D

What help i need? :confused:
*Modelers.
Some help to find and organize models(each model with texture, icons, names).
*Spells makers.
All spells need be coded in vJass with initialization function full MUI, Leakless and Lagless, now map have over 360 spells and i need make over 120 new spells.
*Sound Editors.
To anime spells, now i have 100 spells sounds but i want to some more sounds.
*Good english speakers to help in tooltips.
*Someone to find models creators and help give Credits.(the most part have credits, but some models i don't know were are from)

Want to help? Contact me at Email/MSN: [email protected]
I can speak english, português and a bit of spanish.

Old versions: Here
Project News and Infos: Here

(i know, so much ppl dislike anime characters in wc3 maps, but i making this map to play with my friends and they like it)

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
yes, i broken the 4mb limit of wc3 online game, and yes i tested and it work online.(the map can have over 500mb and it work online) :D

I doubt it.

If you are the real maker, you should probably start by balancing.

Lots of heroes are over powered. For example, the Mountain King. His ability that makes the swirl of hammers fly everywhere.

Personally, I love Angel Arena Allstars. Don't take any of that the wrong way ;)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Well if it really is you I could create some spells on the side, I can code in v/Jass.

Edit: On a side note I play your map all the time, the one thing that I find annoying that it's almost impossible to catch up when underleveled.

youkaiz

Reaction score
hehe, but i ever think the 1.69d is balanced,
the montain king ultimate if fine, what wrong on it?

And
I doubt it
when i release the 1.70 version i will show to all how to do it.
If you are the real maker you should probably start by balancing.

I know the 1.70 new heros can be imbalanced,
but i need feedback of players to balance.
Now i only want to use this new method to make many new heros. After this i will balance.

Personally, I love Angel Arena Allstars

Here is the principal spells functions of map.
JASS:
function NotDummy takes nothing returns boolean//avoid general dummys in spells
function AntBug takes unit u returns boolean//i can't use PauseUnit() in game because duel, it chack if unit is alive and unpaused.
//------------------------------------------------------TextTag-----------------------------------------------------
function ShowTT takes unit whichUnit, string text, integer red, integer green, integer blue returns nothing//Create a Textag over unit like a Gold/Critical
//------------------------------------------------------Matemarical-----------------------------------------------------
function GetX takes real x, real a returns real// Obsolet, return a 200 dist angled x,y
function GetY takes real y, real a returns real
function LvlFac takes real Base, real Fac, integer Lvl returns real//Like a object editor level factor
//------------------------------------------------------Casting-----------------------------------------------------Use map general dummy to cast abilities.
function Cast takes unit caster, integer abilid, integer level, string order, real x, real y, real expire returns nothing
function CastPoint takes unit caster, integer abilid, integer level, string order, real sx, real sy,real cx, real cy, real scale, real expire returns nothing
function CastUnit takes unit caster, integer abilid, integer level, string order, real sx, real sy, widget target, real expire returns nothing
function CastArea takes unit caster, integer abilid, integer level, string order, real sx, real sy, real Area, integer targets, real expire returns nothing
function CastGroup takes unit caster, integer abilid, integer level, string order, group targets, real expire returns nothing//Warning, it clear group.
//------------------------------------------------------Heal/Damage-------------------------------------------------Damage/Heal units and show over unit the amount damaged/healed
function HealUnit takes unit target, real Heal returns nothing
function HealArea takes unit caster, real Heal, real sx, real sy, real Area, integer targets returns nothing
function DamageUnit takes unit u, unit t, real Damage returns nothing
function DamageArea takes unit caster, real Damage, real sx, real sy, real Area, integer targets returns nothing
//------------------------------------------------------Special Effects---------------------------------------------Easy way to create special effects
function Effect takes string model, real x, real y, real duration returns nothing
function SEffect takes string model,real size, real x, real y, real angle, real duration returns boolean
//------------------------------------------------------Knockback---------------------------------------------Knock Units
function KnockArea takes unit caster, real sx, real sy, real Area, real StartSpeed, real DecreaseSpeed, integer targets returns nothing
function PushArea takes unit caster, real sx, real sy, real Area, integer targets returns nothing
function Push takes unit c, unit t returns nothing
//------------------------------------------------------Lighting---------------------------------------------Create a lithing beteween units.
function LightUnit takes unit source, unit target ,string raw,real expire returns nothing
function LightArea takes unit caster, string raw, real sx, real sy, real Area, integer targets, real expire returns nothing

Renendaru

Reaction score
If I did create spells, what kind of work load would be expected. I'm currently coding for two other maps as we speak.

youkaiz

Reaction score
If I did create spells, what kind of work load would be expected. I'm currently coding for two other maps as we speak.

Now i need spells to "anime heros", i have many custon models(missiles/buffs/effects) but i don't know how to show.

Heros needing spells
Final Fantasy:
Sephirot
Tifa

DBZ:
Vegeta(Have 2 Alternate form)
Gogeta(Have 2 Alternate form)

One Piece:
Zoro
Sanji
Rob Lucci
Kuma
Moria
Mihawk
Ace
Nami(Have 1 Alternate form)
Enel

Slayers
Gourry

Inuyasha:
Inuyasha

Gundam:
Freedon
Destiny

Fate Stay Night:
Gilgamesh

Hellsing:
Alucard

Blach:
Hirako Sinji(Vaizard)
Ishida(Quincy)

Naruto:
Hokages 1,2,3,4
Orochimaru
Jiraya
Kakashi
Sasuke(Have 1 Alternate form)

Renendaru

Reaction score
Well I can create them, but I'd need a list of spells for each hero.

youkaiz

Reaction score
Each hero:

1° Abilit 9 Levels, 0 level skip, Hot Key Q
( is most used a unit target, a high debuff ot nuck to try kill)

2° Abilit 9 Levels, 0 level skip Hot Key W
(most used to farm abilities, AOE Damage spells)

3° Abilit 9 Levels, 0 level skip Hot Key E
(normal is a auto-cast or passive abilit, debuffs, auras, low damage)

4° Abilit 3 Levels 12 Level Red, 12 Level Skip Req Hot Key R
(Can use anithing)

Can use custon icons if want, i think is better use Stats based abilities(like 75, 100, 125, 150.. of Str,Agi,Int.

Now heros don't is finisheds, if want to change something tell me.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
For Vegeta, you could make his Gallic Cannon :D

And perhaps Give Goku the Spirit Bomb :p

You should add more DBZ characters :D

Just some ideas.

youkaiz

Reaction score
Hehe, Goku have the Spirity bomb(i will add more afteter finish some characters)
And goku have 3 Alternate forms Normal, SSJ1, SSJ3 and SSJ4.

youkaiz

Reaction score
Only 1.70+ versions will have it, on 1.69 version have only SSJ3

Because add alternate forms increase model size, and i only add it now.
I use Metamorphosis now to change goku's form.

lvl 1 SSJ
lvl 2 SSJ3
lvl 3 SSJ4

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Oh, I see.

Also, for Vegeta, you could add Big Bang and Final Flash for other moves ;)

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Lots of heroes are over powered. For example, the Mountain King. His ability that makes the swirl of hammers fly everywhere.

Personally, I love Angel Arena Allstars. Don't take any of that the wrong way ;)

Mountain king's flying hammers is pretty crap lol, can't hit the enemies close enough. :p

I've only seen one imba hero so far, and I played many (and haven't lost one!)
That's the pitchfork anime thing guy that has a range but no missile art.
Just kill it please.

There is also an ogre, and earthshaker pretty nasty.
And the lanaya clone with imba teleport and invis.

Luv the arena, but...

Hero Arena with the most part of Anime Characters

Gaaay.

youkaiz

Reaction score
But us don't need select anime characters, i don't will remove any hero, only add more and more, if it cause problens or anithing i can make a comand to remove anime characters and allow to pick only normal heros.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
It takes forever to download a 4mb map on Battle.net, I doubt anyone would spend time doing that -_-
Squish all the models and optimize the map with Vex and stuff. Otherwise just remove all the custom models, it doesn't matter if they're there, its the gameplay that people look for. As long as you use models that look somewhat acceptable, its fine.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, but is Angel Arena the one where you select some crappy made heroes and start killing creeps, and you level up really quickly, you can buy various things and bring them to an altar using some waygate and transform into a hero. And the website is supposedly "www.DOOSIKA.com"?

youkaiz

Reaction score
You can see here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/angel-arena-allstars-1-69d-113216

What is the Angel Arena Allstars, btw i know over problens of most part of big file sizes, and i do something to it, us will see when i release the 1.70+

And, don't need any optimization on map and can play it on b.net.
Is us want to help and know more of it call me at mail/msn, i need make too many spells to new heros and search for fine models/sounds/icons.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.