Angel Arena Eclipse

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
You need some english help, anyways there is no certain hero to kill aqua lord you have to team... and you can't get angel force without having all the items, they never combine into 1.

WarCraft

Reaction score
help meee in Angel Arena EclipseXVII

im beginner
my lvl now 350 in this map
but im nOoOb :eek:

how can i go to the secret shop

how can i earn the ultimate wapons

my dmg now 30000+7000 its too low :banghead:

MoutainDew-m

Reaction score
What is the imperial crest and armor...where do u go to get it and how do u get secret hero!!!!!!!!!!!plz reply

Stefanos

Reaction score
I've taken the idol of god of thunder he has blink,i have taken: the ultima weapon 10000 dmg and 2500 armor,the blade of ilidan and the supreme surberus power i have +21000 dmg,+10000 armor and +7200 to all stats its very easy the only thing you need to do is to pick a good hero at the begining such as the wolf at the second road of heroes and start build him up then you need to kill all the bosses in the area and the golem at the left bottom of the screen,it throws you the ultima weapon.....its only one in the whole game!!!!then the only thing its left to do is to kill the creators of the game and the fire lord,its pretty tought cause the have 50000+10000 dmg and a lot of armor im working it now thnx for reading!!! :)

Stefanos

Reaction score
Sorry the golem is left bottom of the screen you will see it its surrounded by rocks!thnx for reading

Stefanos

Reaction score
my stats keep on rising iv killed the lord of thunder and now i have +25000 dmg and +112000 to all stats

Stefanos

Reaction score
i've taken the creator is the monster at the duels the left one it has 502000 dmg at the start!!!!its awesome.....!!!!!

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
There is an edit button, please use this. Double posting is frowned upon, posting 4 times in a row is highly frowned upon. Especially when they're 2 minutes apart from each other

neoxaga02

Reaction score
Hahahaha Finaly!!! I OWNED AQUA LORD!!!

Sorry for replying on this very old thread. I started playing this game 3 days ago before this post :)

After hours and hours of experimenting. I finally defeated that IMBA boss. And all it gave me is a Angel Armor O_O!

I was expecting to be rewarded with its essence :p

Never the less, i take pride of defeating the IMBA boss Aqua lord. Here are some screenshot of my glory :D

WC3ScrnShot_101011_073043_01.jpgWC3ScrnShot_101011_073048_02.jpgWC3ScrnShot_101011_073128_03.jpg

Reaction score
How can you guys play that kind of retarded maps with 200-300k dmg and 9 k armor? ffs is that? You call that a game? rofl.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
How can you guys play that kind of retarded maps with 200-300k dmg and 9 k armor? ffs is that? You call that a game? rofl.

way to necro a long standing game/thread...
and its supposed to be astral beings, angels, the hands of gods... why the hell shouldnt they have rediculous stats?

fitzkopfab

Reaction score
way to necro a long standing game/thread...
and its supposed to be astral beings, angels, the hands of gods... why the hell shouldnt they have rediculous stats?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently this scrub doesnt appreciate the intricacies laid into the angel arena series. He's obviously never played eclipse, or AAX, OR Angel Samurai Z, OR Samurai X, OR AA v6. Heaven 1.1 havin ass scrub xD

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
It's at this point I believe this thread will never get lost in the abyss of threads that should have died already. Nothing constructive is being added to this and it is almost 4 years old with a post necroing it every half a year or so. I ask that a moderator please lock this thread if they deem it fit to be locked

AlvinTan

Reaction score
I played angel arena eclipse 8.29 I could get all the hero except for fang of twilight can anyone tell me how to get the wolf pls I seem ppl becoming but I dunno where is the alter for the fang of twilight I tried every alter but none of them works
Help me Please Reply ASAP

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This topic is still pretty popular on Google with a number of hits to this thread daily. Hall of Fame!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.