Angel Arena Eclipse

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
This Map is is really annoying me right now, I can't figure out how to get to most of the bonus heroes you can kill. I can get to the really obvoius ones like chef nightmare and ulquiara, but the other ones i can't fiugre out. Help plz

T

tuorthegreat

Bump, I would like to hear from people on this one as well.

Does anyone know how to get the Imperial Armor? I know how to get the imperial crest, but what to do after that I have not figured out.

Also, does anyone know what the "secret hero" is?

Jaujarahje - Mech Saber is the top blue circle of power to the immediate right of the god shops (I assume you know how to get there because Chef-Nightmare is the blue circle of power directly below Mech Saber's).

Renji is accessible by the white circle of power directly north of the top timed doors that lead to the spirits.

Anything else I can help you with, let me know.

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
Knew most of those, I know people know them, I've asked on battle net and people say they know but they won't tell me... Unless their all lying

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Try saving the replay, and then watching it to check how they did it.

T

tuorthegreat

Usually I try to do this, but the one game where someone got the imperial armor I forgot to save >.<

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
After i ask i seem to get kicked all the time, but i will try that, thanks for the tip

A

AgRaVaToR

yeah so hey if you want to get the imperial armor mix the imperial crest with gods armor. all you have to do is have both in your inventory and its made automatically. BAM +2000 armor!

sorry i dont know how to get to any of the other enemy heroes at the top of the map without blinking. But i have killed them all and its about pointless. you dont even get a special hero conversion item from any of them. Kael has guards that drop nice potions of immortality or a nice item if your lucky but the rest suck.

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
Who has blink? Or is it the dagger of escape, I havn't played for a while, and i don't know all the heroes skills

P

pooppy130

pain...

ive seen people get the secret hero pain a lot. could you tell me how to do it...?
all i know is that u can start out with him and he looks kinda like illidan

Can i ask somthing???

how to get to the secret merchant???

please answer me fast...

coz im begginer...

im so n0ob.....

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
Get god or alucard in the arena than go to the lightning bolt in the middle, this will teleport you to the secret shop

question

how can i kill kael and the other enemies please answer

Please Answer Me...

This item is for what..???

Ulquiora' Bone Helmet??
Blood Key??
Sun Key??
The Golem Eye??
Fang of Twilight??
Jokers Act??

Please Tell Me what they d0...

Thx....

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
I don't know how to get to kael or them, but his cape is wrong, at least in the version i played, it only gives 5 to all stats. Ulquioras bone helm lets you turn into him
Combine blood key and sun key to be the master of keys
Combine golems eye with the eye of farsight (no clue how to get this) to become Golem Master
Fang of twilight lets you turn into mech sabre wolf
and i havn't seen jokers act before, and i'm trying to figure out who has blink, hope that helps

please tell me where is the altar and how to combine the keys??

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.