Angel Arena Eclipse

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Altar is in between the waygates. The waygate right outside your base, go in that than in the middle of all the gates is a circle of power, use that to combine items...Some items you need to go to the lightning bolt in the middle but not manyitems require that

D

DrunkenMage

blink

grom hellscream have blink (in version 1.05 .... in 1.13 he hasn't)

you have to kill the strong key masters wich are below the lower ones. both drop a key wich have to be in youre inventory. then u go to the altar of power and then u are the key and gate master (?or someting like this). the alter ist the ring at the shop wich u reach when u go through(?) the portal next to youre base.

i'm sorry for mistakes. I'm german and my english is not so good:eek:

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
its ok, thanks for the help it was killing me finding out who has the stupid blink

nine

Reaction score
Bump, I would like to hear from people on this one as well.

Does anyone know how to get the Imperial Armor? I know how to get the imperial crest, but what to do after that I have not figured out.

Also, does anyone know what the "secret hero" is?

Jaujarahje - Mech Saber is the top blue circle of power to the immediate right of the god shops (I assume you know how to get there because Chef-Nightmare is the blue circle of power directly below Mech Saber's).

Renji is accessible by the white circle of power directly north of the top timed doors that lead to the spirits.

Anything else I can help you with, let me know.

nine--------------crest and god armor to get imperial armor... for secret hero** its kinda rigged. but worth the price if you played them... kate is from upleft corner of the bottom left angel fire area.. and kael is at bottomright corner of bottomleft angel fire area.. and for ren joker.. shes at the upleft corner of ulquiarras area... host must active the following code to allow these hero.... -activateroyals

S

Shadownage

How To Get Chef

I've gotten the ancient scroll of eclipse, but i don't know where to go after i get it. PLZ HELP Me.

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
U gothrough your waygate and go on the altar of power, and BOOM your chef nightmare

I

Ineedhelp

you can get imperial armour by getting the imperial crest + god's armour.

T

thebiggestlo

Information on AA eclipse

This is relevant to angel arena eclipse versions that have the void as a boss hero on the left side of the map. Most people don't know how to reach him, you must have a celestial power in your inventory and then go like you're going to god's shop, itll teleport you to the void, if u kill the void, then you will fight the true eclipse which is invulnerable above the void at the start. Killing the void will give you 150 wood or something, killing the true eclipse will give u 1500 wood or about that much. And then, i was wondering if anyone knew how to become team 1 leader hero or team 2 leader hero, if you become the leader hero for your team, then you can go into the volcano by where illidan sits, and it will teleport you to the Final Boss called Evil, the true creator.

TH3B1GG3STL0S3R

A

Ajack54

Bump, I would like to hear from people on this one as well.

Does anyone know how to get the Imperial Armor? I know how to get the imperial crest, but what to do after that I have not figured out.

Also, does anyone know what the "secret hero" is?

Jaujarahje - Mech Saber is the top blue circle of power to the immediate right of the god shops (I assume you know how to get there because Chef-Nightmare is the blue circle of power directly below Mech Saber's).

Renji is accessible by the white circle of power directly north of the top timed doors that lead to the spirits.

Anything else I can help you with, let me know.

To make the imperial get the crest then buy god's armor

T

thebiggestlo

AA eclipse Secret heros

This is relevent for the more recent versions of Angel Arena Eclipse. Player 1 (Red) has to type -activateroyals. Then you can use the items "Swirling Enigma" "Axe of Despair" and "Joker's Act" as essences to get really really good heros.

Swirling Enigma is dropped by the guy with Mannoroth skin called Czin (i think)
Axe of Despair is dropped by Kael (blood mage)
Joker's Act is dropped by The joker (it will seem like u kill him multiple times because when the joker gets low on hp he goes into windwalk)

TH3B1GG3STL0S3R

T

thebiggestlo

Which versions have the void as a hero?

I'm not quite sure about this one but i believe that the Bngel, Cngel, Dngel, Engel, etc. and angel arena eclipse's past 1.30 have void.
I believe that currently the mosted updated version is †Angel Arena Eclipse v1.32† -- all information i have posted will work with v1.32 and v1.32 is the one that i host when i play

TH3B1GG3STL0S3R

N

Nilmur

I know how to become Golem King

Golem king may say it needs to combine with an item but it actually doesn't.
All u have to do is just go to the centre circle power. I am pretty sure everyone knows where that is.

D

deadmans2

yeaaa ive killed chef and the wolf and the golem and the other guy but how do i get to the pit lord and those guys?? ive tried the things you have told me to but they dont work also how do i become chef i have that scroll thing and a cant drop it ive gfone to center and power but they dont work

Blackreaper

Reaction score
Help me plz!!!

Can anyone tell me how I am supposed to get to Arthas or the elemental lords? And how am I supposed to kill them? I killed the fire lord and got his sword, yay me, but the aqua lord is way too intense and i cannot reach any of the others. And as for icy illidan, wow he's tough.

Raizzark

Reaction score
What to do..

Hey guys,
I have killed Illidan before. He drops Ultima Weapon and Forbidden Secrets.. Its a hard fight but if you have a good team you can do it. The Ultima Weapon gives "+ 10000 Damage + 10% to kill instantly +2500 Armour and + Over 9000 (which is 15000) to all stats" also goes on about how it is the best item in game.

But what I really want to know is what Forbidden Secrets does. Besides the obvious it gives 100 to all stats, armour and dmg, Ultra Attack Speed Included ... but it also says "Unlocks The True Weapon..." I thought this might mean you can use it to become Icy Illadin as a hero but i have been to every little damn circle on the map and I don't change.. Any Idea's?

As for the Royal Heros? It doesn't do anything when I type -activateroyals..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.