Angel Arena Eclipse

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Hmm for the royal heroes all that does is allow you to pick some tester heroes. Kill Kael, The Joker, or Pit Lord to receive their essence.

sweexx

Reaction score
i know this thread is old, but i helped me alot

i was wondering if anyone knew how to become team 1 leader hero or team 2 leader hero
TH3B1GG3STL0S3R

when i was looking around in the World editor i found this:

Object manager>Variables>Unit(16)>Team1LeaderHero

when i went looking furter i found out that the leader hero of both teams are the hero's that get teleported to the arena to fight

but when im doing 1 vs 1 against a cpu i still cant get into the vulcano :(

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Leader hero is the one who has most hero kills, thus they get automatically picked for the duel. If kills are tied then it randomly picks the duel participants. At least thats what i remember

Shadownage75

Reaction score
I became icy illidan

I BECAME ICY ILLIDAN WITH FORBIDDEN SECRETS! I PLAYED THIS IN ANGEL ARENA ECLIPSE 1.24 BUT I DONT NO ABOUT OTHER VERSIONS. YOU HAVE TO HAVE FORBIDDEN SECRETS IN YOUR INVENTORY AND GO TO THE LIGHTNING. BUT WHAT I DID ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN. I WHEN TO THE GATES ABOVE THE SPIDER AREA AND WENT RIGHT. I TELEPORTED TO THE ANGEL GREEN PLACE I THINK. THEN I WENT PAST IT BUT NOT TO THE IMPERIAL PLACE. THEN I WENT TO THE GRAY CIRCLE AND BOOM, IM ICY ILLIDAN. HIS SKILLS ARE FROZEN BLINK, LIGHTNING IMAGES, WHIRLWIND, AND CRITICAL STRIKE. (50% to do 5 times normal damage.) I HOPE THIS HELPED! I FIGURED ALL OF THIS IN SINGLE PLAYER

tidus121

Reaction score
how to kill fire lord & co.?

hey ya , my brother an me love this game , but we cannot kill the thunder - , fire and aqua lord.

how can we kill em? their insane....

Blackout15

Reaction score
The new Heros and Lords

Theres 3 new specific hero's that were added to the latest Angel Arena Eclipse. Their names are Son of Thunder, Painkiller, and Icy Illidan. Basically their all the same, all look like illidan, all have a blink, and their stat increases increase their stats by 100 instead of the typical 1. They do have some variances, 2 can make clones and some have an aoe, so its just whichever one you like more.

To get these hero's you have to kill them, each is located on the map and all are pretty easy to get to, after you kill them you can use their essence on the circle by the shop by the teleporters, NOT the lighting circle. I have heard that the Icy Illidan is stronger than the other 2 (he is also the hardest to get of the 3), but i cant confirm this. With the correct hero you can take out the Son of Thunder by level 50, and after that its a cakewalk, but I'm not going to tell you which hero that is. ;)

Now, as to kill the Lords, the fire lord is easiest to kill, you need thorns aura though. You can get this by getting one of the 5 mystical wonders, forget which exactly. And try to get imperial armor, its not too hard to get. Some celestial's will be needed as well. Then you basically just run up to him and let him beat on you, he will probably kill you the first few times but his health will keep getting lower from thorns until he dies. The earth lord i have not done with a melee hero yet, though i believe the thorns trick works on him, again....with the right hero you can take out the Earth Lord after hitting level 40 since he is trapped in a ring of stones, hint hint. ;)
For the Lightning Lord, he is a pain, i had Icy Illidan by this point and the best weapons and items in the game, i had to constantly use clones and i eventually killed him, after porting back and forth to my base to heal up, he seems to do less damage to clones. As for the Water/Frost Lord (forget which it is) I have been unable to kill him no matter what i do, he is considered a range hero so thorns doesn't work, and he crits for about 150k and seems to have more HP than the others. So, if anyone is able to kill him let us know. :)

I Know this thread is really old but i hope this helps out some people.

Detroilen

Reaction score
sorry to revive this but i still have no clue how to get the imperial crest, and as for the post before the earth god is the best way to kill everyone because he returns dmg to the attacker, and they do alot of dmg so they die super quick, another way is to use one of the super chars and teleport out of the duel and kill them from there.

4thehunter

Reaction score
srry to start this agian but i have to know does anyone know what the hell "the secret of eclipse" is in the newest angel arena eclipse i know everything but that and has been driving me insane:banghead:

rere6789

Reaction score
how to get idl0w's thunder fury pains

U can buy it from the distant merchant. its the shop right above the hero choosing area. The circle of power to change into idlow and the other godly heroes is also there. If u need anymore help on this map just ask me.:)

MicroSheep

Reaction score
okay i made angel arena eclipse 8.29 so ill be glad to help you guys.

Imperial Armor:
1. best way is to have a celeberus, celebus, or cereberus item. at the bottom gate, go either left or right and defeat the guardian. go through the circle of power, and once your teleported, theres a blue circle just below each angel, enter that and kill the judicator and imperial guards, and kill the building at the end to get the imperial crest.
2. gather up 90k, and buy a potion of invulnerbility, make sure god is out by typing "god doesn't exist" and run through the centre circle.
3. Buy the Gods Armor and it should automatically combine to create Imperial Armor.

The secret heroes are easy to get, mainly just kill them and get their item drops, then take it to the centre circle. two of them are at the secret shop, Mech Sabre Wolf and Chef Nightmare, also illidan is there but he doesn't drop an essence. In my version, he drops the 'skull of illidan' which combined with icy illidans drop from the elite 7, can turn you into icy illidan.

Renji is obtained by killing the hero Renji by going through the top gates and into the circle of power at the end.

Ulquirra is obtained by going through the circle through the bottom gates.

If its my version your talking about, with all the elemental gods:

Fire: Firelord is obtained by killing the firelord located at the top right corner of the map (go via the portal, then into the top right portal)
Water: top left
Lightning: top right portal, run to bottom right.
Earth: top left, run to bot left.

All the gods require you to have Guardian Force if u want to defeat them since Thorns Aura is the ONLY way to beat them.

Also for a tip, get the Eye of Darkness.

Get 20 wood, and buy the potion of darkness and the eye of night. its a 1% chance to deal 100x damage, especially good for killing bosses.

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/79650/ <-- my map incase you wanted it.

Also im workin on another angel arena so gimme a shout if you want to help beta test.

I'd love feedback on my old map though :)

MicroSheep

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have killed Illidan before. He drops Ultima Weapon and Forbidden Secrets.. Its a hard fight but if you have a good team you can do it. The Ultima Weapon gives "+ 10000 Damage + 10% to kill instantly +2500 Armour and + Over 9000 (which is 15000) to all stats" also goes on about how it is the best item in game.

But what I really want to know is what Forbidden Secrets does. Besides the obvious it gives 100 to all stats, armour and dmg, Ultra Attack Speed Included ... but it also says "Unlocks The True Weapon..." I thought this might mean you can use it to become Icy Illadin as a hero but i have been to every little damn circle on the map and I don't change.. Any Idea's?

As for the Royal Heros? It doesn't do anything when I type -activateroyals..

Forbidden secrets + Skull of Illidan and go to either middle circle or "return to Secret Shop" at the elite 7, turns you to illidan.

asd

Reaction score
hey MicroSheep, which portal are you talking about to get to the lords?

"Fire: Firelord is obtained by killing the firelord located at the top right corner of the map (go via the portal, then into the top right portal)
Earth: top left, run to bot left."
(edit)
i figured it out. you go to the waypoint next 2 ure base, and from there u have 4 waypoints, you go to the top lelf one, the gate there is broken, u run past... and go top right or top left or bottom left thru the empty terain to reach the lords.

but how do u get to ice ilidan??? thx in advance.

MicroSheep

Reaction score
hey MicroSheep, which portal are you talking about to get to the lords?

"Fire: Firelord is obtained by killing the firelord located at the top right corner of the map (go via the portal, then into the top right portal)
Earth: top left, run to bot left."
(edit)
i figured it out. you go to the waypoint next 2 ure base, and from there u have 4 waypoints, you go to the top lelf one, the gate there is broken, u run past... and go top right or top left or bottom left thru the empty terain to reach the lords.

but how do u get to ice ilidan??? thx in advance.

Hey Asd,

I meant Waypoint sorry.

To get to the firelord, go through the waypoint outside your home base, then top right waypoint. This should bring you to the area with a mini boss (easy to kill), and the line of four heroes. Run past these four heroes and continue up the ramp and it will lead you to the Firelord. He indeed is strong, so my technique is have Guardian Force and ALOT of HP! He will drop his essence and enable you to transform into him. He will also drop a weapond which is worth while keeping.

The rest of the lords are simply the same deal, except the earth and thunder lord you must run a fair bit to get there.

The WaterLord is the hardest by far, but he still is literally nothing when you have Guardian Force.

And incase anyone is wondering, the Lord challenges at the top of the map ARE beatable, i myself have beaten them with a few mates and the Eclipse God drops and essence aswell.

To get to the elite 7, you got to go to the secret shop, then walk into the black fountain towards the top side. This should automatically teleport you to the elite 7!

The Icy Illidan is strong, far to strong to be killed without guardian force.
He will drop Ultima weapond and the secret of eclipse, now many people think there is only 1 ultima weapond.. WRONG!

There is actually a secret recipe which you can use to make it, but it still remains untold.

Ill give you a hint though, u need jaky's star and the secret of eclipse, and two other items. Once you have the items, you go to either the middle of the arena or the "return to secret shop"

JASTME

Reaction score
Reborn again =P

er im sorry to be digging this up but it really interests me and one of the things i cant get my head around is in the version i have there are no ramps up to czin and stuff HOW do i get to them (it all seems to be circles of power so i dont have a clue)

yiping123

Reaction score
BLINK for angel arena eclipse

I started playing recently,
i found a hammer of wonders after killing a dog at the lvl 25 gate keeper or smthin
the hammer adds 1000 stats to all ur stats
blink ability
and also the stun effect -100% stun every time u hit unless opponent uses the invulnerable pot or immune pot

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
I started playing recently,
i found a hammer of wonders after killing a dog at the lvl 25 gate keeper or smthin
the hammer adds 1000 stats to all ur stats
blink ability
and also the stun effect -100% stun every time u hit unless opponent uses the invulnerable pot or immune pot

That is one of the rigged/hacked versions, Angel Arena Eclipse XVII is totally legit without like dogs that drop items, theres a certain version with dogs that drop Celestial Powers/Sets and Cereberus Sets

ShadowUchiha

Reaction score
Ya wanna know how to get him U Go inside one of the gates through the cirkel and wait then write god doesn't exist then u enter the next cirkel then ur at secret merchant all those cirkel of power u gotta choose the fire one

ahmed

Reaction score
if any one can help me ??
i want to know if there is some one who got the angle armor in angle arena eclips xvii??
how i get the angle of force and the other angles in one item ???
who i can kill aqua lord , i mean what items i need to use some tips for that??
pleas any one help me

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.