Crime Angry Teacher Rips Student’s Cheek Off

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
On December 18th, 2008, a 10 year-old 5th grader named Chao Qun Zheng went to his elementary school in HeNan, China.

When his teacher, Guo, found out that young Zheng had not completed his homework, she flipped out.

“She was very angry at the time,” he said. “She ripped and twisted my cheeks with both her hands and then she lifted me off the ground.”

The teacher held the boy up until one of his cheeks actually ripped off and the boy was bleeding profusely.

Whole story here.

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
LOL RELAX YOU CRAZY TIZNATCH. Holy crap I'm glad I didn't go to school there, I'd of run out of skin by 14. 52 stitches to the face... ouch

....FATALITY

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
C'mon, it's not that bad, at least this one is still alive. :rolleyes:

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Did the kid by any chance have plastic surgery?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
It’s bad enough and next time "ones again" a dead kid?

Dtere

Administrator
Reaction score
The sad part is this is the only types of stories you hear from China. This is all the United States government will ever allow us access to.

The fact is, after meeting quite a few Chinese people (from homeland China), this country is not that bad... and United States citizens should not be so quick to judge or believe everything they hear from our biased media.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
... and United States citizens should not be so quick to judge or believe everything they hear from our biased media.

Indeed. I wonder how many Iraqis, Afghanis, and Palestinians got their cheeks ripped off today..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.