Anima~

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I'd like to state something that I don't think has been stated before, but may put some of you guys worrying about the activity of this forum at ease...

This forum gets quiet around the same time every year... The end of the school year and the very beginning. Winter tends to have some more activity as people go on Winter Breaks from school, be it HS or College. Then, the summer is always the MOST active because, well... There really isn't much school at all.

So is this forum "dying"? No. Never was.

It's just taking a nap :rolleyes:

Two cents from someone who's been here for 6 years now :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Hmm... There may be some miscommunication. Re-reading my post, I am still confused where "stop creating content" came across, but allow me to elaborate :D

That message was merely to stop any worrying that the section is going down the tubes or is in danger of being shut down; It's not. We do this every year.

By NO MEANS did that, does that, will that ever mean "Don't create more content" or "stop finding new ways to bring in activity". As a member of this site's staff for 6 years, I think it'd be pretty silly for me to say such a thing; Never did, NEVER will. Please don't read things the wrong way.

I was, after all, just trying to be helpful :rolleyes:

Please note; any sarcasm found in this post is completely meant in good fun. Despite the fact that I am, in all honesty, a jackass doesn't mean I was trying to be one here :rolleyes:

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Freaking midterm season here. Will need to wait before continuing any stories.
Calculus is the bane of my life.
Best if it died being impaled by a fork.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Here's a more helpful tip for this "group"

You want to inspire activity? Attack every piece of work that comes through this forum. If someone posts a poem or a story or even something about a book, make sure every single member of this group posts within 24 hours with something to say.

And not just one-word responses like "Neat!" or even "I like this" but make sure every single person says something, something meaningful. Don't let a single person ever post here and feel like their work is going unnoticed or unappreciated.

I bet if that starts happening on the norm that people will begin posting more often and eventually more people will come... Either through word of mouth or just constantly seeing new posts appearing in this forum.

It'll be irresistible :)

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
God damn it, Seth! I'm a writer, not a commenter.

*silliness* :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.