Iconpack Animate Dead

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I suggest having both the new and the old versions displayed in the thread. It would become an iconpack.

duyen

Reaction score
I don't really like the red dots on the guy, by glow I think he meant red light emanating around.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
I suggest having both the new and the old versions displayed in the thread. It would become an iconpack.

Well i got both versions of with/without the caster. But if your referring to the red colored one, i kinda overwrited it because i didnt quite like it. But i guess i could redo it if you want.

T

timberx

Whenever I pause or research, I don't get a green square, but the old Animate Dead Picture.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
I belive that you should post in the world editor zone ("WE help forums"), this zone is designed for submited models and textures.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
I belive that you should post in the world editor zone ("WE help forums"), this zone is designed for submited models and textures.
Well, no, because it's a problem specifically with this iconpack (I think).

Have you made sure you imported the right version?

CysticCraze

Reaction score
If you want him to look like a designated caster you could just give him a glow, preferablly blue or green, and its not like you'ed need to edit the old one just put em both on here wed use em according to preferance :)

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Am I the only one not able to look at the V1 previews?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.