AoS Anime AoS

misterotaku

Reaction score
Hello there, iam recruiting new members for my new project anime AoS (dont have name yet but Anime AoS will do for now) and it isnt going anywhere
It will have all the usual functions of an aos map (creeps spawning, towers at each lane etc) but anyways..

THINGS ABOUT THE MAP
--------------------------------------------
-suggested amount of players is 2-8

Each hero will have a total of 2/3 active skills and a minimum of 1 passive skill, the max level hasnt been decided but it will be either 25 or 30

You may also increase your stats (like that yellow cross in DotA) but for each level you gain, you get 5 points, and you may choose to use these 5 points to either increase your strength, agility or intelligence (so instead of everylevel you simply get a +2, you may choose which attribute to add eg, str+3, agi+1, int+1)

In your base, there will be a building (s) where you can upgrade the strength/armor/movementspeed/amount of creeps as well as giving your towers an extra boost such as auras/multiple shots/attackspeed/skills (such as the ability to stun, etc).
You are also given an oppurtunity to "hire" creeps, which will only come out once every purchase such as anbu squad and akatsuki (strong creeps, anbu can summon dogs that can stun and crit, while akatsuki can do 1.5 times more damage towards towers though not related to the anime. Although both having diffrent abilities, they have the same damage as well as price) or you may even send out a gundam(s) (zaku) out there to fight! (much stronger damage, way more hp + armor den anbu or akatsuki)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT MODES

i have alot of ideas that i think is/was original, but many people said it was good while others said dont even try it. So i decided to put those ideas into modes, for example -mg which stands for minigames.

When you active this mode, at each row of towers (1st and 3rd row) 3 check points will appear, when you have destroyed all the checkpoints that are near the towers, you will play fun mini games and win some cash(i only have 2 mini games in my head so far, too lazy to explain in detail what the mini games are)

Many people have rejected the idea saying that it was not meant to be in an AoS while others said they wanna try it. From this, i decided to put it in modes so people may choose what they want when playing this game instead of being forced to have this on them. There are many other modes such as -db (dragonball ^^)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These stuff have not been made due to many, many delays and the fact that we just got started (only have done few spells and icons so far)
----------------------------------------

Alright, so the people i need to help are....

MODELER (person who can make/edit models):
alright this modeler's job is simply to create some spell effects. If anyone is good at making these please come help

I already have...

- SPELL TRIGGERER (the most online in msn but needs some models inorder to further his progress)
- GAMEPLAY TRIGGERER(busy cause his mom gets pissed at him alot for not doin hsi HW lol)
- TERRAINER (doesnt have msn so its hard to contact him at times, and he is busy)
- AMATEAUR ICON MAKER (ME!)

I am sorry to say this but i do not have any screen shots to post unfortunatly....
but i hope anyone there will come out and offer their help ^^
ooo and fresh new ideas are always welcome inorder to make this map a sucess!

(Thanks for the help on how to make this thread better, i really do want people to take this seriously ^^ and next time i will be careful about my title)

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
First of all, if you want to be taken seriously around here, you are going to have to clean up your presentation of your first post. You've hardly given any details about this map, other than it's an "ANIME AOS!!". Also, why make / edit models and animations when you can just download them from places like The Hive?

Lastly:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101956
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=106752

Sorry to be so rude, but we get a lot of people with one posts that want to make an "OMG AWSUM ANIM3 MAP WOOTz!11!!1".

So try to learn fast, it will help you a lot around here, and be sure to read the Rules.

Best of luck,
CheesyBeefy

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
Aarghh, please don't post your title with CAPS LOCK ON. :) It seems this is your first time here. Welcome to TheHelper! And please give more detail on your map such as number of players required, etc. :) And I will try to help you in anyway I can but you need to clean up your post first.

Advena

Just casually observing atm ;)
Reaction score
Welcome to TheHelper. But as have been said above already, I really think you need to evaluate what people you're trying to attract with your post, and if you hope to get any attention at all.
Read the fifth post in [this thread] please. You're pretty much in the same position as the guy I posted that to in his thread.
If you want to be taken seriously (and I would expect you do), you have to make the serious people intrested.
Creating a map with nothing or little to be considered new in it, and not posting screenshots or any extended gameplay info will not give you anything in this place.

I don't mean to sound rude, like Cheesy said above. I'm giving you a friendly tip.
Best possible imho would be if you actually do get things together and make a good map that's fun to play. As it looks right now though, it's not likely tho ;)

I wish you luck :)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Ok guys, you can stop acting smart. Only one person needs to give the advise. :) <<That was smart, what I just said. ;)

There was a thread some few days/weeks/months ago where this person was making some Naruto models. Try using the SEARCH function and search like ANIME MODELS or something.

Good luck! :thup:

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
I have all the naruto models for shippuden to. I can give them to you.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Yeah, but those models suck. It's about time someone makes some anime models that are actually good. Only problem is, all the good modelers hate anime. See if you can contact Black_Stan, he's the only one I know of who has good anime models.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Black Stans models own but the sucky naruto models are a good start. I`ll try to contact him but I need his email.

misterotaku

Reaction score
WOW does that mean you will help? XP

well i would like to have a custom naruto or at least diffrent then the naruto one i see in every anime based map, though i maybe getting a bit picky here so.. if you would like to you could :D (i have others to be made/edited so if you dont want to do naruto or you think its a waste of time to do, please just say so :thup:)

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Im actually making Kakashi's Dog jutsu for you. I'll make some others of his jutsu's and the models, I can't model at all so that your going to have to ask someone else but i do have the other naruto models. Better than wc3 at least.

misterotaku

Reaction score
hehe :D

i have goku models that i think far surpasses the ones in hive (provided by my friend)

i actually already have ace, cloud, goku (SS AND SS3), ichigo, edward (but dont know if animations are good :p) and many others that i may not even use :p

basically the models i need made/edited (for animation as well) are

-Asakura Yoh (edit, its really bad but the structure is good so with some tweaking i think it can look exactly like him)
-Yusuke (need made)
-HOPFULLY some CUSTOM made NARUTO MODELS
-3-6 models i think for spells
-Goku (just add one more animations / edit one more)
-AND I ACTUALLY HAVE TONS of other models that might or could be good with editing such as...
-Negi springfield from Negima and other characters like Shana from Shakugan No Shana and, Sesshomaru (diffrent then the usual one i believe) and Naraku from inuyasha, etc

So its mainly animations and editing models so you dont have to start from scratch which is good news for the modelers out there. But if you wanna make the models where you would have to start from scratch (yusuke, custom naruto models, etc) then that would be great :thup:

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Ok, good to know you have the anime models and i'll send you the naruto models, you just need to give me your email address. The naruto models animations suck and the looks and skins really need work so basically the models aren't good but you can tell who they are.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Here's one of Kakashi's Jutsu's Im done! Its the dog jutsu and all you need to add are special effects. Didn't have time to do it because Im with my family. Here's the map though. Its got kakashi model in it too.

misterotaku

Reaction score
k thanks my email address is [email protected]

but i seriously hope i find a modeler VERY soon becuase..... (i already posted this same project on around 5 other sites and though people offer help, none of them are modelers >.<)

thanks again D.V.D

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Hey I have some spells which you might want to use, just change the special effects for some of them and the tooltips :p
Spells
I believe you might use the spells in NightBrowler's Request Spells and maybe NightBrowler's Request Spells 2 as well. Just download those for the moment. I can help with other spells if you need me to :D
I have actually made tons of spells but many were made for fun so I might have 1 to suit your need or something :D

misterotaku

Reaction score
these are nice looking spells :thup:

but i already got a spell guy and for some reason,,,, he likes doing things himself, he likes to go "solo" lolz

but any time he says "he is too busy" or that he needs help (though this might be rare) i'll defnitly come to you :D

are modelers rare here? or do the modelers jsut dont like doing anime models like hive or wc3campaigns?
cmon moderlers out there, its mainly jsut editing :O

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.