Anime Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
AnimeForum.jpg

Anime Forums

It's my anime forum..from Naruto to Bleach to anything you want..

How can I promote this site?

Can you guys help me promote it?

Join the site if you wish I hope you all do. Well all the naruto fans and bleach fans and stuff.

See You There...hope you join...hope we all have fun..yeah I add categories just post it in the Bugs, Questions, Comments part.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Second member!!!!!!! Awesome.

But for the naruto part you should have a manga and an anime because they are both in different places. Unless you make a rule that if something is about the manga you put [manga] or [anime] on it because people might get confused if they don't read the mangas. Right now I'm working on making good userbars so when I get them good enough I'll post some anime ones. Thanks to Pineapples for helping me out on it on his forum. And I'm a very active member if more then two people post often. Actually too often. Right now I'm waiting for that email that let's me activate my account.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
I'm a modderator for a anime forum allready and a member of a bunch.

Akutsuki, I'm the one on arcane corruption, the admin there. I'm not so sure you realized it.

the anime site I'm a moderator of is.

http://nwvoid.com/index.php?act=idx

they have a main site, and are changing to zetaboards soon.

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
:(
my own forum (homepage) is so inactive, and looks like a rival to yours...maybe I will turn it off for now.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
It didn't come yet?

you sure you put the right email?

Pm me in like 5 minutes if it doesn't come and i'll just activate it for you.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Wait it came last night but it was in my bulk folder so I didn't get notified of it. But now it's ok. I'm just wondering why making a new topic is in spanish?

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Well I'm joinning alot of forums now a days. So I'll just carry a userbar that links over to Anime Forum.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
I have so many forums I go to! I mean I know i am a fan of a huge list of anime, but I am allready on 4 anime forums!

so I will register but don't expect much from me.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Please do not discuss how you illegally download stuff on this site :) Posts deleted, didn't seem fair to lock the entire thread for King Tongoll's conversation when Hero is just tryin' to get some members.

Continue with the ORIGINAL TOPIC, or get a week's vacation ;)

Thanks, everyone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.