Anime or Animhate?

Anime or Animhate?

• Total voters

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
SilverHawk said:
All I'm trying to convince you of is that not all anime is bad - like anything else, you'll find good ones and bad ones. Anime can be good, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it is.

True.
The Law of Ueki (my favorite) teach great moral values.
Which proves that Anime can also be good in terms of education (teaching friendship and love <3)
It's just the matter of who watches what, imo.
(children should watch children's anime, and not animes with Teenager/Mature/Adults rating :p)
(you young boys should never watch movies that are not for your age)
(seriously)

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
I started reading Berserk when I was 15 - if anyone is familiar with Berserk, it's the type of thing that would be rated 18+ if manga were rated officially. That said, despite it's "maturity", it still has a great plot and great themes - I enjoyed it very much.

On a side not, I get very frustrated with Berserk - it's on hiatus 70% of the time.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I fall in the "I can't really say" section, since I've seen only a bit. I'm sure that almost any TV show (besides reality) could be made into an anime with a bit of a story change, so it could be alright (imagine an anime Drew Carey show :rolleyes:).

Wolfsage

Reaction score
The Japanese with english subbs are probably the best. The characters sound so much better. I just like watching in english so I don't have to work so hard reading and watching what's going on... :rolleyes:

I just hate that companies are purging it from YouTube, even when the video's an AMV, not an actual episode.

I wish that companies (Viacom, Dattebayo (did I spell that right?) etc.) instead of making it a pain for viewers to find and subsequently leave the series, CUT A DEAL! Between the ads on YouTube and the sheer amount of money the Google rakes in, they have to have enough to be paying other companies and not care that much! It's a whole lot easier than lawsuits for millions.

Its a win win! The workers get their money, the viewer get the ease and speed of it being on YouTube, or related site!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.