animes this year.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
some are great such as canaan, spice wolf(finally). and full metal alchemist brotherhood. hahaha.. wonder what next year has.

I have been finished watching Minami-ke oka-- ova.
and now having trouble watching umi no monogatari.

well as I have foreseen the feeling and is very very heavy. a giant burden.
makes me think about bus gamer for its shortness(expected) and hidamari sketch for how i failed to watch. but no they are not bad. they special and very exceptional.

to counter this big heavy feeling i have been re-watching sayonara zetsubou sensei and zoku and the current one releasing. whichever the case. it was so fast that it also failed me. resorting to watching seto no hanayome. which is great. really GREAT. but was also too fast and re-watching it wasn't good.

good thing there's toradora. also not good for it's bad replayability.

for some reason i was typing all of this. but by this time the reason has fallen to the depths of naught.

watching needless seems fun but not as fun as watching gintama. or is it? :)
and so looking for adventure anime. of course theres naruto or bleach. but those are filled with this and that. and so it's X on my list. and here comes Soul Eater, D Grayman and Shugo Chara. I lol'ed watching the latter.
which now screams for elfen leid and B'tx Neo. but i'm just waiting for To aru:Railgun and Nogisaka Haruka 2nd. and that ends my lifeless almost spam-like rant. i go vanish to darkness now.. bwuahahaha....and as I said they are very special and exceptional.

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
I think the animes that began/will begin airing during fall seemed somewhat more interesting than the ones from summer. I picked up about 8 animes that began airing during the summer (though Bakemonogatari and Umineko no Naku Koro ni are awesome), while I'm currently watching 13 animes that began airing this month. There are also 4 more animes to come that airs soon enough.

The ones I picked up this fall would be:

11eyes
Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini
Kämpfer
Kimi ni Todoke
Kobato.
Tegami Bachi/Letter Bee
Natsu no Arashi! Akinaichuu
Nogizaka Haruka no Himetsu: Purezza
Kyan Koi!
Sasameki Koto
Seiken no Blacksmith
Seitokai no Ichizon
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

And the ones to come would be:

Fairy Tail (Airing tomorrow :D)
Shakugan no Shana S
Winter Sonata
Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Bangaichi

As for next year, the only anime I've had my eyes on for a while at this point would be Ookami Kakushi, but hopefully Kuroshitsuji 2 airs next year aswell.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.