Discussion Untold NUON Tales Series - The History of NUON from the people of NUON History!

V-SNES

NUON Lover!
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! I’ve been researching unreleased NUON games for around a year (as of July 31, 2023) and would like to share it all with the community. Untold NUON Tales is a series of stories I am writing for each of the unreleased NUON games/developers. They will include dialogue with developers, internet research, and recovered artifacts. Of course, not all stories will have recovered artifacts to share as there will inevitably be cases where nothing survived. Stories won’t be released consistently due to the nature of this type of research, and I want these stories to be as complete as possible when I release them. Anyways, I’ll be releasing them here in the NUON Dome Helper forums. This forum thread will be used to post updates and will have links to each story so they can all be accessed from one place.

Thank you all for reading this and I hope everyone here will enjoy reading Untold NUON Tales, history as it has never been told before!

1) Untold NUON Tales: Dragon’s Lair 1+2 and Space Ace
2) Untold NUON Tales: Native II…or is it Feuerland?
3) Untold NUON Tales: Welcome to Tromaville
4) Coming soon
5) TBA
6) TBA
7) TBA
8) TBA
9) TBA

Last edited:

andymanone

Reaction score
Sounds absolutely fantastic:cool:!

I can't wait to hear the latest stories!

Don't let us wait!

Thanks & Cheers,
andY

andymanone

Reaction score
Update: That one thing has now been resolved. The first entry of Untold Nuon Tales will be coming out this Friday!

Thanks god, it´s Friday :cool: ;)

Thanks god friday.JPG

V-SNES

NUON Lover!
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey V-SNES,

what happened:(?
Do you want to tickle our nerves?

Now already two Fridays without "Nuon Tales"!?! This is a cruel torture o_O!

Cheers,
andY
My apologies. A reminder that the release of my stories will be inconsistent as mentioned in the original post of this thread. That being said, I mentioned a couple times somewhere else a couple months ago that I had around four projects that were far along. Two of those have had to be put on hold a few times for different reasons. It's unfortunate, but I want these stories to be complete when I release them. In the mean time, my research has been progressing and I have been meeting new people for other stories. Once I'm able to confirm which story will be the next one in the series, I'll be sure to give an update in this thread.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not giving anything away but there is great stuff going to come out with this. V-SNES is a real thorough guy!

I hope that K3V will seriously consider adding this content to the actual NUON-Dome site.

V-SNES

NUON Lover!
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is long overdue for an update. To start, it’s unfortunate that I was unable to release more stories after the initial two this year. Writing stories that I could consider complete has been quite a challenge for a number of reasons. Even though it has been a while since I last released a story, I can assure you all that my research has been very productive. Throughout this year, I have continued to hone my research skills, continuing to learn what does and doesn’t work, as well as discover new research techniques altogether. In addition, I have been working on quite a few stories and have made a ton of new connections this year. I do have a couple stories that should be coming out very soon. Once I confirm a couple things, I’ll be sure to update this thread with their release dates. Aside from these two, I have a number of stories that are far along but are still missing crucial information and therefore require further investigation. Furthermore, I have made 60+ word documents which contain at minimum preliminary research covering every cancelled game and alleged NUON developers. They include both internet research and contact info for anyone potentially tied to said NUON development. As such, I have built a solid foundation to build on and things should move a lot quicker next year. Overall, I am more excited than anyone to share these stories and will continue to do the best I can to make them happen. Thank you everyone for your patience and support. See you all in the New Year!

cubanismo

You may change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Thanks for keeping at it V-SNES. While I don't have the research skills you clearly do, I have a passion for reading and watching projects created by passionate researchers/historians like yourself! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking forward to what is coming up. I know V-SNES has been busy interviewing alot of people and doing a huge amount of stuff behind the scenes in the NUON community. By contacting all these old NUON people that gets them back engaged and I know for a fact that the NUON is like a virus permeating lots of companies where they are closet NUON owners :) It is all going to come together and this Untold NUON Tales stuff that V-SNES has coming is just going to be what we need to get our NUON emulation! :) Go V-SNES!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.