Annoying button bugs...

punwisp

Reaction score
You know what annoys the hell out of me? When I delete buttons, change buttons, whatever, next time I look at them, they will be completely f'ed up in some way. Such as earlier I made a firebat trainable, added its button, lah lah, done, works fine. But randomly it adds another button under the button you've made.

Such as it used to be Train firebat. Then next time I look it says Train Firebat, and right below it Train ScV -.-. Ok random bug, fixed. Does it again randomly.

Next I made a button (submenu) that leads to the next tier of the barracks, which worked fine. However, I had a better idea a bit later and deleted that and put different buttons. Now every other time that button will come back, along with one of the other buttons having *train Ghost* button right under the new button...

Thing is, it doesnt really matter if you delete it and click ok, then save. Next time you open it, same thing happens, or it didnt sink in and does it anyway ingame.

I find this incredibly annoying. Please tell me I am making some kind of error causing this? Or is it just the retarded editor with its many flawless bugs?

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
Make sure that you don't only delete buttons but also associated abilities with them.

I've never had these problems, so it's at least not general bugs.

If you can't figure it out you can post the map and I'll see if I can figure anything out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.