Another Day of Colonial War

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Since I have some time on my hands, I would like to write this little story about a colonial encampment near an unidenified marshland. I would like to refer this time perod more along the ages of the American Civil War.

It is a cold, gloomy, night in the desolate marshlands of this dreary coastline. Another day of war; another day of death. Men moan in the aqueous mud, forsaken of their past experience. War took a great toll on these brave men who now lay dazed, abolished of merriment. Their rifles burdened by the encumberment of rust and age. The marshlands carried a damp burden, demoralizing the men of their valor and zeal. Eyes yonder; the men stood taciturn of surrounding activity. Suddenly, the general stoops from his garrison, observing the distinctions of the forest; attempting to map this unknown destination.

"Men!", staunchly arose the general's voice. "We now depart from this dark wilderness. Deport your belongings and relish in battlehardy courage. We shall now withdrawl from these silent terrains and rendevouz with our bretheren at Jamestown." The men loaded their belongings and set march out of the harsh enviroment. With the men now ready and embargo on their conquest, a boy suddenly appears from the distance. The drummer boy be hail, comes playing a mystifying tune. The solders engulf in such power of song and depart with pride.

"Hi ho away we go to twilight's last divine! To now we march away in bold to brother's grevious fight!"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.