Anoying footman texture bug...

Rad

Reaction score
I dont know why world editor started doing it, but for some reason every time i use a footman or a skeletal warrior, all i see is thier team color! I attached a screenshot so you get a better picture, its only in world editor but im really get mad about it :mad:. Anyone know how to fix this? Would cracking the MPQ and replacing the skin with a new one work, maybe even the model?

footmanbug9hi.jpg

Rad

Reaction score
Heh well i am using the captains model for another hero, but i use the captain and footman in about 80% of my maps, and about 50% have the skeletal warrior model neither show up so i just have to guess that they are facing the right way... and its sooooo anoying i would like to spend 5 hours to fix it :p not really 5 hours but its really anoying

Jazradel

Helping people do more by doing less.
Reaction score
If it shows in game correctly then it's not a model or skin problem its a we bug(acutally I have my doubts about this). Is it only for your map or maps you've already made? Have you changed any preferences lately?

Rad

Reaction score
Oh yeah its only in world editor and its been doing it for a few months...the skeleton just started doing it a few weeks ago with no apparent reason, just used a necromancer one to many times i guess :eek:

If there is no way to fix it thats fine its just one of those little things that make u mad when they dont really matter

BrokenX

Reaction score
Sad option here but maybe try to reinstall wc3 and WEU, there could be somethin messed up with the MPQs.

H

Heptameron

BrokenX said:
Sad option here but maybe try to reinstall wc3 and WEU, there could be somethin messed up with the MPQs.
Yeah, this is probably what you'll have to do. :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.